Who's going this July?

oh me me!!!! WE will be there june 25- july 8. 7th trip first onsite. Fort Wilderness!! Has any one stayed there? We are so excited all I do is check the dis boards one thousand times a day!!!!

Pop century will be July 7-9 and WL July 9-14th. After a weeks vacation in New Orleans.

hello hubermom Our first time at the fort also!!!!!! It will be sooooo exciting!! Hope you have a good trip!!

4MYBOIZ said:
Hi!

We will just miss you. We're going from July 22-29! Have you ever been in the month of July?

We went those EXACT dates last year!!! This year we are going July 26-Aug 3. It was so much fun but be prepared because it is HOT!!!

we didn't make anything offical yet but, hopefully 18-22 at pop. Then we leave for a 'magic'al disney cruise on the 22nd!

128 day to go! :yay:

I'll be there from the July 19th to August 8th. The 18th on the auto train. The 19th and 20th at the Nich Hotel. The 21st -28th at ASMo. and then the rest at Howard Johnsons Maingate East. Back on the train on the 8th. I can't wait.

Will Be There 7/3-7/10 Staying At CBR. Looking For A Corner Room # In Either Jamaica Or Aruba. Any Suggestions !

4MYBOIZ said:
Hi!

We will just miss you. We're going from July 22-29! Have you ever been in the month of July?

You'll be there the same time my gf and I will! Except I think we're going to come in late on the 21st and leave early morning on the 30th. :)

We'll be @ the Poly 7/2 - 7/8 ...... this is our 3rd trip for the 4th of July week. DH says it's a "Family Tradition" now!!! We just can't wait :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We will be at the Pop July 2-4 and then at the Poly July 5-12. We can't wait!! We are really looking forward to the 4th of July at WDW. :sunny:

This is going to be our first trip to WDW!!!! July 2 - July 10 I will be celebrating my birthday on the 4th with magical fireworks and my kids by my side!

:woohoo: (Me 35) :cool1: (Jt 11) :cheer2: (Sami 5) :wave: (Ethan 2)

4.png

We will be there July 23 - Aug 2, staying at the Swan Resort.
We can't wait , I'm prepared for hot, hot and more hot weather.
My husband will be in meeting just about all day.
So my daughter and grandson will spent the day with me at the parks.
Cant wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter