• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going or wants to go in December ?

Missy, I picked this just for you. :goodvibes

jim_andrews-300.jpg

I am loving these pictures, Anita! Since I will be there in a couple of weeks (!!) I am hopeful I will have a chance to get over to the Poly to take a few photos to post. Any requests?

I am loving these pictures, Anita! Since I will be there in a couple of weeks (!!) I am hopeful I will have a chance to get over to the Poly to take a few photos to post. Any requests?

You are so lucky, I wish I was going in a couple of weeks :sad1:

Requests, hmmmm, hey whatever you think is pretty will do :rotfl:

I just love J.C. pictures. :goodvibes
Everytime I see them I can picture where it is and I feel like I'm there. :goodvibes

My DD told me we shouldn't sit at the pool with all the Grey Goose bottles like we did at the POP!.
Like people don't drink at the Polynesian?? :rotfl:

We should make our drinks in the room, then go to the pool. :rotfl2:

My DD told me we shouldn't sit at the pool with all the Grey Goose bottles like we did at the POP!.
Like people don't drink at the Polynesian?? :rotfl:

We should make our drinks in the room, then go to the pool. :rotfl2:

she's funny. I think we should make our drinks at the pool, and maybe even sing really loudly.

Poor Danielle, she must have been embarassed by our lushiness :rotfl:

I think we should make drinks in our room & by the pool, we just need to make sure to keep the glass bottles away from certain people :rolleyes1

Missy I will be the first to stand and cheer if you want to sing loudly, heck i'll even jump up on a table :banana:

I'm going to search for a picture, I need to see something other than snow

I know I am loving our rate at the Poly...but I just saw on the Codes/Rates board that someone got Pop for $49.20 for December with the code!!!

I know I am loving our rate at the Poly...but I just saw on the Codes/Rates board that someone got Pop for $49.20 for December with the code!!!

The rate at the POP would have to be $5.00 with a refrigerator before I give up the $229 rate at the Poly!

It's worth alot more then $50 rate at the POP!

We had a cheap rate for Pop in November, it would have been under 50 but we stayed in the preferred section, I love Pop, but it's nice to be able to experience the deluxes, especially when you get them at such a great rate and are able to split it with a friend :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter