Who's going or wants to go in December ?

PooohBear

Gimme peanut butter and jelly
I am going December 11-16 and staying at the Poly with a couple of DIS friends :banana: I have never stayed there before and am really looking forward to it ! I'm also looking forward to seeing the Christmas decorations again, our family trips used to always be this time of year, but unfortunately, my kids don't really have an interest in going anymore, I just don't know where I went wrong :sad2:
Has anyone been to Mousefest ? I noticed it's going on when we'll be there

Can't think of a nicer present then Disney at Christmas time. :goodvibes
I'm ready to go now! :yay: :yay:

What a coincidence! I am going to be at the Poly for those days with some DIS friends as well! :laughing:

What is MouseFest? :confused:

I saw elsewhere on the boards that Pop Warner will be 12/7-12/13 this year. I guess the impact is felt most over at the All Stars. It was mentioned that they usually rent out MGM on the Friday, so we should keep that in mind for Osbourne Lights. I guess that would be 12/12.

Me too! I'm going to be there too! This will be my second trip to the Poly, you will love it. And if MK is your favorite park (it's mine), you'll be there everyday.

Maybe we should meet at the Tambu lounge for drinks some night? :drinking1

I saw elsewhere on the boards that Pop Warner will be 12/7-12/13 this year. I guess the impact is felt most over at the All Stars. It was mentioned that they usually rent out MGM on the Friday, so we should keep that in mind for Osbourne Lights. I guess that would be 12/12.

good thing we'll be at the Poly.

I'm not much of a fan of Disney Studios (new name, don't forget). But I did hope to see the lights.

How about some Poly pics?

The Kona signs (great coffee!)

47b7cc33b3127cceb1996da52a8a00000026100AZOHLVo0auWOA

Me too! I'm going to be there too! This will be my second trip to the Poly, you will love it. And if MK is your favorite park (it's mine), you'll be there everyday.

How about every night!! :banana:

good thing we'll be at the Poly.

I'm not much of a fan of Disney Studios (new name, don't forget). But I did hope to see the lights.

I want to see the lights, and RnR is one of my favorite rides. I will have to ride that a bunch too.

We'll definitely have to check their schedule so we don't end up at the parks on the same day ! I have to admit though, I have been to DW when Pop warner was there and never even knew until I got back :confused3

OOhh I want a lapu-lapu !!! :drinking1 or 2 or 3 :rolleyes1

Nice pics !! :goodvibes I have been over on the resort board looking at poly pics, here is a beautiful one of the lobby taken by J.C.&ALI'SMOM, she takes awesome pics !

878mh3o.jpg

I love the Poly pic thread. :goodvibes
She does take awesome pictures. :thumbsup2
None of mine are anything like hers.

We'll definitely have to check their schedule so we don't end up at the parks on the same day ! I have to admit though, I have been to DW when Pop warner was there and never even knew until I got back :confused3

OOhh I want a lapu-lapu !!! :drinking1 or 2 or 3 :rolleyes1

You know what days were going where. It's the same thing each trip. :rotfl:
MK
MGM
EPCOT
AK

Nice pictures Christine! :thumbsup2

Holy crap, now you're soliciting for MORE people to go?

Shall I pretend I don't know y'all, I won't be at the Polynesian. Did you know that if you go up to the Tambu lounge and ask them for some bread pudding from Ohana they will sell it to you for 5 bucks? With ice cream and banana caramel sauce? I had some on Saturday and watched the Packers game.

I went to Mousefest before it was Mousefest. Too bad I can't have my signature meet at Mousefest anymore.

Shall I pretend I don't know y'all, I won't be at the Polynesian. Did you know that if you go up to the Tambu lounge and ask them for some bread pudding from Ohana they will sell it to you for 5 bucks? With ice cream and banana caramel sauce? I had some on Saturday and watched the Packers game.

I went to Mousefest before it was Mousefest. Too bad I can't have my signature meet at Mousefest anymore.

You can pretend you don't know us, but we will jump up & down and yell your name! :rotfl:

And I did not know that about the bread pudding. We'll have to get some.

You know what days were going where. It's the same thing each trip. :rotfl:
MK
MGM
EPCOT
AK

Nice pictures Christine! :thumbsup2

Hey you never know, we might want to change it up :rotfl:

Who's soliciting :confused3 we just want to talk about the trip and wonder who else will be there !! I would also like to know about Mousefest, what is it and if you're a mousefest person, are we allowed to grope Mickey :yay:

Go ahead and try to pretend you don't know us, like Missy said, we'll jump up and down, scream your name and stalk you too :banana:

You can pretend you don't know us, but we will jump up & down and yell your name! :rotfl:

And I did not know that about the bread pudding. We'll have to get some.

Yeah that's good to know, I love that stuff and will definitely be ordering it, heck I might skip dinner and just eat bread pudding :banana:

So you don't want to have champagne shots with us? :confused3

You can run but you can't hide from us. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter