Who's going in May?!

Everybody going! Don't forget your lime green Mickey heads!!!! We have to find each other somehow!!! :grouphug:

Too bad that they changed your flight that significantly!!! Sending you some pixiedust that Alaska brings your flight back!

Thanks so much! I hope that they get the old flight back too. I hope that your flight does not change again! Be warned, they may!!:confused3

I will have my LGMHs!

here is a green mickey head if you can't get to a HD, or there isn't one in your area.

greenmickeycopy.jpg

WOW, I can't believe all the people going during May. I will have to do the green mickey head too!

VegasMike21 16-19 Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton

My stay at the Residence Inn Anaheim Pacentia/Fullerton is actually gonna be from May 18th through the 25th, I'm also gonna be staying at the Anaheim Marriott Suites on May 16th and May 17th.

Ok, this may seem like odd questions....
What do we do with the Lime green Mickeys?
Where are we getting them?:confused3

Ok, this may seem like odd questions....
What do we do with the Lime green Mickeys?
Where are we getting them?:confused3

Apparently they are kind of the "symbol" for DIS'ers (is that even a word???:confused3 ) It's how we are supposed to spot each other at the parks. Many people nab 'em from the paint chip sample area at Home Depot, then put their usernames on, and laminate them (or just cover 'em in packing tape), to put on bags to take to the park, etc...

here is a green mickey head if you can't get to a HD, or there isn't one in your area.

greenmickeycopy.jpg

You can copy this to your computer and print it out to save time if you don't want to go to HD.

So has anyone started to plan where they are going to eat on your trip yet? I know that one day, DD wants to hit up Ariel's Grotto for lunch.

So has anyone started to plan where they are going to eat on your trip yet? I know that one day, DD wants to hit up Ariel's Grotto for lunch.

Oh don't you know it!!! Since I will be abandoning my children on Mother's Day, I want my DH to take me (and BOOK) the Mother's Day Brunch at DLH. I also want to have dessert at Blue Bayou. I also want... Well, I suppose that I should let my DH pick *somewhere* since he is going too!:rotfl:

We got our package! $350 TOTAL for airfare/hotel (Extended Stay Deluxe) into LAX. I'm bouncing off the walls, ready to go now!!!

ETA: I found it on priceline, in case anyone needs a deal too!

Oh don't you know it!!! Since I will be abandoning my children on Mother's Day, I want my DH to take me (and BOOK) the Mother's Day Brunch at DLH. I also want to have dessert at Blue Bayou. I also want... Well, I suppose that I should let my DH pick *somewhere* since he is going too!:rotfl:

Oh you lucky duck! I wanted to go for Mother's day just for the brunch. BUT I couldn't swing it. I had to pick. My birthday or Mother's day. and since my bday is after Mother's day. I would have been Disney SAD! Since I Love my birhtday so, I thought what better way to spend it at my most HAPPIEST place on earth!?

Oh you lucky duck! I wanted to go for Mother's day just for the brunch. BUT I couldn't swing it. I had to pick. My birthday or Mother's day. and since my bday is after Mother's day. I would have been Disney SAD! Since I Love my birhtday so, I thought what better way to spend it at my most HAPPIEST place on earth!?

shhhh.... I got to go for my birthday too. With my 2 bestest girlfriends. THAT was a fun trip!

mommyof2boys1girl 4/29-5/6 Camelot
disneyluvr2 2-4 Park Vue Inn
lawyergirl22 3-9 HoJo
allimaree 4-8 Carrousel Inn
lampardcl 4-12
moonbeams4 5-9 BWPPI
ormom2four 5-9 HoJo
welivefordisney 6-11 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
spokanemom 8-12 HoJo
toyota 8-14
cloei 13 8-14 HoJo
angiebell 10-11
lilypaige 10-14 HoJo
nunzia 14-17 Grand Californian
lilallybean 15-24 Motel 6
prettyprincessbelle 16-19 ( celebrating 21st birthday)
JenM 17-22
Chikkypoo 17-24 Knott's Berry Farm Resort
msslaydbug 17-25 HoJo
princesskell 18-22 undecided on a BW
greewe 18-24 DLH
casey's mommie 18-22 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
VegasMike21 18-25 Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton
higcat 21-23 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
boiseflysisher 23-27 PP
jacky b 23- 26
dlovinfam 24-26
mouse13 24-30 HoJo
tink,too 25-30
darren123 25 & 29-31 Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate
tinknsnow 28-6/1 DLH

bumbing up for anyone else going in May.

We are closing in folks!!

mommyof2boys1girl 4/29-5/6 Camelot
disneyluvr2 2-4 Park Vue Inn
lawyergirl22 3-9 HoJo
allimaree 4-8 Carrousel Inn
lampardcl 4-12
moonbeams4 5-9 BWPPI
ormom2four 5-9 HoJo
welivefordisney 6-11 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
spokanemom 8-12 HoJo
toyota 8-14
cloei 13 8-14 HoJo
angiebell 10-11
lilypaige 10-14 HoJo
Mommy2PrincessAbby 10-14 Grand Californian
nunzia 14-17 Grand Californian
lilallybean 15-24 Motel 6
prettyprincessbelle 16-19 ( celebrating 21st birthday)
JenM 17-22
Chikkypoo 17-24 Knott's Berry Farm Resort
msslaydbug 17-25 HoJo
princesskell 18-22 undecided on a BW
greewe 18-24 DLH
casey's mommie 18-22 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
VegasMike21 18-25 Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton
higcat 21-23 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
boiseflysisher 23-27 PP
jacky b 23- 26
dlovinfam 24-26
mouse13 24-30 HoJo
tink,too 25-30
darren123 25 & 29-31 Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate
tinknsnow 28-6/1 DLH

Added us... can't wait!!

Me! I'm new to the boards but love to share in my excitement. :) I'm sure you all know how that is. We'll be there May 1-6 and are staying at the Grand Californian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter