Who's going in May?!

We will be there 5/25 and 5/29 to 5/31 staying at the Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate. I am really looking forward only a few months to go.

I just posted on the "Who's going in June" thread, but I get to post here too because I'm also going in May!! May 24th - 26th. My best friend and I are flying down to watch our daughters march in a Disneyland parade with their high school marching band!

We're going April 29th thru May 6, staying at the Camelot. Maybe we'll see you there, Allimaree!?:thumbsup2

So it is true, then, and I wasn't just having a bad dream? BTMRR is going to be closed? There was no mention of that when we first booked our trip - just noticed it on Dl.com this morning - guess that solves my problem with wondering if my ds is too young for it....boo.

We will be there May 14 (early if AMTRAK is on time) -17 (leaving late)
Six adults and five kids...One adult and all of the kids are first timers..

I will be there from May 8-14 with my DH, DD(3) and DD(2). We will be staying at the Howard Johnson. Our 5th wedding anniversary is on Mother's Day, while we will be there :

I'll be there May 2nd - 4th with the girls from my office. We'll be attending the CDA (California Dental Association) convention. We'll, they'll be attending the convention...I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!! We're staying at Park Vue Inn. :woohoo:

A group of 12 of us will arrive on the 4th. My family and my sister's family. Four adults (Me, her and our Dh's) and kids ages (in May) 2, 5, 5, 6, 11, 14, 14 & 16. We plan on doing Disney the 5-9, leaving on Saturday the 10th. This is their first trip to Disneyland. :yay:

We are staying at HoJo's. Hope to see others there!

I'll be there May 10th and 11th! I grew up going to DL and am now a WDW CM going back to DL for the first time in 10 years!

106 days till our all girl trip! My DD and I, my best friend and her two DDs, my Mother-in-law and maybe even my sis-in-law! Can't wait!!!:banana: We willbe there from May15th-24th. First trip to DL for all of us! We have been to WDW several times. I got my planning video in the mail yesterday:happytv: We are staying at the Motel 6. Now if we could just get a good price on airline tickets from Missouri!

We will be going with our girls (first time) the 10th-14th and staying at HoJo. 71 days and counting, Woohoo!!

We're mostly sold on going in early May. Haven't found good hotel/airfare deals yet though... :-(

I'm going on 5/17-5/22. Very first trip to DL, very first trip to CA.

I'm flying out there to meet my dad, who's in Anaheim for a forum, then we're driving (yep, driving) all the way back to NJ. So, first cross-country trip for me too. :cool1:

We have a who's going in June thread, so let's start a May one..

Anyone!!??

We'll be there May 16th through the 19th for my 21st birthday!.. Woo!! :cheer2: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1:

When is your birthday? Mine is the 19th!! However I will be 28, not 21.. oooh the days. hehe

I am in the plans on going for my birthday too! Just not sure what days yet. Still trying to see if we are going to stay at a hotel or at my mommy's house which is only 30 minutes away. Do we save a little and stay there and pay for parking, or just stay at a hotel. We might split it up.

Good news! We have the dates and its going to be just a girls trip! yay us!!

May 18-22

Looks like a few of us overlap with others ! :grouphug:

Feel free to add your name to the list !! :wizard: How fun !!

mommyof2boys1girl 4/29-5/6 Camelot
disneyluvr2 2-4 Park Vue Inn
allimaree 4-8 Carrousel Inn
lampardcl 4-12
ormom2four 5-9 HoJo
welivefordisney 6-11 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
spokanemom 8-12
toyota 8-14
cloei 13 8-14 HoJo
angiebell 10-11
lilypaige 10-14 HoJo
nunzia 14-17 Grand Californian
lilallybean 15-24 Motel 6
prettyprincessbelle 16-19 ( celebrating 21st birthday)
JenM 17-22
msslaydbug 17-25 HoJo
princesskell 18-22
greewe 18-24 DLH
casey's mommie 18-22 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
higcat 21-23 Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites
boiseflysisher 23-27 PP
jacky b 23- 26
dlovinfam 24-26
mouse13 24-30
tink,too 25-30
darren123 25 & 29-31 Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate

WOW look at all that work you did!! There are a lot of us that over lap!

Wow! That is great to see everyone that will be there. If you would like, you can update my listing to show HOJO.

Everyone get their Lime Green Mickey Heads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter