Who's going in July?

My plane leaves in 12 hours. And I actually managed to pack before it was time to leave for the airport this time!!

I'm ready :moped:

We are taking the 7y/o DS on a late birthday outing and after a short 6 hour drive will be at SSR for 5 nights starting Sunday!! Looking forward to seeing Mickey :mickeyjum and I hear he is supposed to call in the morning before we head out to wish the DS a happy and safe journey!! :cool1:

Cheers :cheer2:

:cool1: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :teeth: I AM!!! We leave Monday, July 10 on our drive from California to Orlando. 10 days of Disney and 2 days of Seaworld! For us, truly the trip of a lifetime. I plan on writing a trip report... :sunny:

Christamae :cloud9:

LizzyC said:
We'll be there from the 15th to the 22. Anyone else as crazy as us to go in the dead heat of July? LOL! :sunny:
Looking forward to visiting those pirates! pirate:
Yo Ho Yo Ho......sing with me, guys!

Not only am I crazy enough I'm looking forward to it. I leave home Monday the 10th. From the 15th to the 18th I'll be at the ASMu

We'll be leaving in 16 days on July 25 for 9 wonderful nights and 10 glorious days of Disney fun! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

16 days and the partner and I will be WDW.Staying Pop century july 25-30. We have lots of fantastic things planned. We are on the premium diniing plan so We have lots of great ADR's and several fantastic restaurants..We cant wait...

Hugs
John And Michael

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3:

2 days for my kids and I. Long trip this year from July 11th (on auto train) until August 9 (get off auto train arriving back home). :cool1: :goodvibes :cool1: :goodvibes :cheer2: :cheer2:

we arrive on the 26th but check into gf on the 27th..depart on the 4th...can't wait it still seems much to far away pirate:

Two more days! I'm just putting the magical express tags on our luggage as we speak. We leave tomorrow afternoon for the PHiladelphia Airport Hotel (Hilton) and then Wednesday at 7 AM we'll be on our way to the Happiest Place on Earth! Can't wait.

Saturday is approaching! :cool1:

I am working extra hours this week just to make sure the time goes back fast! Disney, here I come! :moped:

DisneyFan06 said:
Saturday is approaching! :cool1:

I am working extra hours this week just to make sure the time goes back fast! Disney, here I come! :moped:

I don't know about working the extra hours ;) but Saturday will not get here fast enough for me too!!!! party:

Thursday evening we are having a party with my family to celebrate us leaving on our trip but I dont know how I am going to stand making it through tonight and Wednesday night! :crazy: We are so excited! We have also been packed since Saturday so there is nothing left to do to get ready besides watching the clock tick by!!! :hourglass

The days really are going by quickly, but not quick enough! :confused3 I am sure I will be up all night from here on out awaiting our much awaited trip to the World. :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter