Who's going in July?

We leave out the door to get on the road in : 3 Days 22 hours and 34 minutes!! Wahoo!!!! I should be packing and cleaning and doing laundry, but I'm on here. :-)

Deb*

Tomorrow ! Tomorrow ! I feel like that little kid on the WDW commercial I'm Sooo excited I can't sleep !! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Will be there 8 through 18 TH

2 more days for us, but there's so much to do tomorrow that it will be time to go before we know it! Still thinking magical thoughts for some good weather while we're there. I'll be on the lookout for LGMH and wearing ours on our shoulder bags & backpack proudly!

:woohoo: :wizard: :woohoo:

dreamsofdisney said:
2 more days for us, but there's so much to do tomorrow that it will be time to go before we know it! Still thinking magical thoughts for some good weather while we're there. I'll be on the lookout for LGMH and wearing ours on our shoulder bags & backpack proudly!

:woohoo: :wizard: :woohoo:

Good you look for us & I'll look for you...I even found a bathing suit black with a lime green stripe can you believe that :thumbsup2 Dillon even has one that will be hanging off his collar..if you see us outside one of the kennels stop & say Hi! :wave:

Tomorrow's my last day of work before two weeks of WDW goodness!!! :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :sunny:

9 more days till we leave. The tag fairy came yesterday. I can't take it anymore. Send me away. Send me away :Pinkbounc :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :bounce: :yay: :joker: :crazy: :dance3:

I feel like a little kid again; gettin all excited and can't concentrate! I'll be on the lookout for everybody!

8 days here till we leave!! 9 till we get to WDW!! Anyone staying at CBR July 15-22?
:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

We head out tomorrow! Staying until the 15th at OKW!!! :cool1:

I'm very, very excited. One sign: Watching fireworks last weekend, I saw a puff of smoke after one went off and thought, "Hey, look! A hidden Mickey!"

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Our mini trip July 24-29 at POP. Nov 14-20 at BWV big family thing.

How ever did I miss this this thread?????

This time next week I'll be in WDW for 7 days at SSR!!!

party: party:

Hi all we will see you at CR July 19 - 27. Can't wait since we have planned this from last summer, on our way home from Disney. :cheer2: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter