Who's going in July?

July 14th-23rd :banana:
16 more days and I'm doing laundry :laundy: and packing already!
Dose anyone else have a hard time getting to sleep lately? I can't sleep I just keep thinking of all the stuff I have to get done before the trip, I'm going crazy! :crazy2:
I think I have Disney insomnia!!! :)
Well see you at the Parks, I have my green Mickey head already on my backpack. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :figment: :tigger: :mickeyjum pug:

Leaving in 8 days :cool1: BUT not only sending prayers to all our neighbors in flooded areas along the eastern seaboard also :worried: trying not to stress out because we're driving down from NY

LizzyC said:
We'll be there from the 15th to the 22. Anyone else as crazy as us to go in the dead heat of July? LOL! :sunny:
Looking forward to visiting those pirates! pirate:
Yo Ho Yo Ho......sing with me, guys!

We are! We will be there from the 23rd-28th. :banana:

Lady74 said:
July 14th-23rd :banana:
16 more days and I'm doing laundry :laundy: and packing already!
Dose anyone else have a hard time getting to sleep lately? I can't sleep I just keep thinking of all the stuff I have to get done before the trip, I'm going crazy! :crazy2:
I think I have Disney insomnia!!! :)
Well see you at the Parks, I have my green Mickey head already on my backpack. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :figment: :tigger: :mickeyjum pug:

Same way with me! I just can't wait for us to finally be there, and then I hope that the days crawl by slow so the vacation takes forever! But you know, I am already dreading that last night before we leave! HA!

dreamsofdisney said:
We'll be at AKL July 7th-11th and WL July 11th-15th. I'm 34, 5'2", "small Pooh sized" with dark blonde, curly hair. I'm traveling with my DH38 and DS13. I'll have Lime Green Mickey Heads with ribbons on our luggage and my Baggallini backpack, so feel free to come up and say hi if you spot me!

Here's some Pixie Dust for only brief, passing rain showers and lots of sunny days for magical memories!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

~ Sarah

Sarah, My name is Ruthie and we are both "pooh size" :wave2: I will be at WDW 7/8 through 18 :cool1: I will have the LGMH hanging from my backpack too so if you see me with my sister and nieces 7 & 8 introduce yourself...we are staying off property but will be at the parks every day..ALL day you may even see that handsome boy in the picture below and he already has his collar with the Mickey Head all ready! Send some pixie dust for no flooded areas on our road trip down please :grouphug:

1 Week to go....we will be there from July 7th throught the 17th. Two nights at Music and then 8 nights at BWV. :woohoo:

July 15 - 22 at OKW.. say "Hi" if you see us...

Lady74 come and join us on the Chi DISers thread...

9 more days!! :cool1:
I can't stand it. I'm going crazy. :yay:

Looks like a ton of Dissers will be there in July! Hope to finally run into a few. We'll be there July 12-27. I've changed resorts so many times nobody can keep track of us! The final resort count is ...... July 12-19 YC, July 19-23 Poly, July 23-27 HRH.

If you see a small (although not quite as small as I used to be) blonde woman with a 40 ish DH, two princesses (7 and 8) and a little prince (just turning 6) with lgmh danging from the stroller and plaid LeSPortsac mini backpack that will be us - feel free to say hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter