Who's going in 2011?

cool Dr, are you a real doctor or just a cool nickname? Glad you are planning for GayDays this year. I noticed your schedule is different than the official schedule posted on gaydays.com (for the parks). Is there some experience behind this or are you just planning on avoiding the crowds?

We will be there from September 5th for 2 weeks, staying at All Star Movies, I can't wait, its my 5th time and my partners 1st! :woohoo:

I'll be arriving at June 2nd and staying until june 12 on POP Century for the first time.
I'm travelling with my DP and a friend
So far, our schedule is:

June 2nd: Arriving late at night, check in and sleep
3rd: Hollywood Studios and Riptide:woohoo::cool1:
4th: Magic Kingdom and Matinee at Universal
5th: Animal Kingdom early and Epcot later for drinks and Illuminations
6th: Universal and Islands of Adventure
7th: Discovery Cove + Seaworld (only for the rollercoaters, quickly)
8th: Busch gardens
9th: Shopping till we drop
10th:Free day with ADR for California Grill celebrating my Bday (June 11th)
11th My whole family arrives for celebrating my bday, so I'm all theirs !
12th Flying back home , all the way down to Sao Paulo

So far, our schedule is:

10th:Free day with ADR for California Grill celebrating my Bday (June 11th)
11th My whole family arrives for celebrating my bday, so I'm all theirs !

My birthday is also June 11th! :) Althought I am celebrating it at DisneyWorld in MAy so as to avoid all the crowds!

It's gonna be my second time celebrating my Bday at Disney. I understand May is emptier, but is not all that bad at the first half of June and this year my trip will be in sync with the gay days. Have you ever tried being there on your bday?

It's gonna be my second time celebrating my Bday at Disney. I understand May is emptier, but is not all that bad iin the first half of June and this year my trip will be in sync with the gay days. Have you ever tried being there on your bday?

Yes, I was there for my 40th Birthday. It was an awesome weekend as I went with friends, one of whom was a cast member and he had some insider tips to doing things.

And I have been to Gay Days 7 times at the Magic Kingdom anbd 3 times at Disneyland. It's very "festive". :yay:

Yes, I was there for my 40th Birthday. :yay:

So was I! It was supposed to be a very romantic 40th Birthday celebration with my partner.I had my room at POFQ booked. I had tons of ADRS to places like Le Cellier, Artists Point, Boma, California Grill and Narcoossee's. Well, it turned out to be a very bittersweet celebration, cause my partner visa wasn't ready on time, due to administrative delays. End of story: as everything was set and payed for, I travelled with my favourite aunt instead of my boyfriend:) It was fun still, but....

This time, he's coming with me :cool1:

Just booked a new year's trip for me and my boyfriend...it will be his first time at WDW as an adult! I'M SO EXCITED! :yay:

Will be staying at AKL Dec 30 - Jan 6.

Well, im not sure how sane I am, but I'm taking my mom for a joint mother/daughter birthday fun week in november. This may turn out to be a solo trip... lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter