Who's going in 2011?

Sept 28 to Oct 3 at Universal's Royal Pacific Resort. Going to Disney World Oct 1 for a day trip

I'll be arriving at June 2nd and staying until june 12 on POP Century for the first time.
I'm travelling with my DP and a friend
So far, our schedule is:

June 2nd: Arriving late at night, check in and sleep
3rd: Hollywood Studios and Riptide:woohoo::cool1:
4th: Magic Kingdom and Matinee at Universal
5th: Animal Kingdom early and Epcot later for drinks and Illuminations
6th: Universal and Islands of Adventure
7th: Discovery Cove + Seaworld (only for the rollercoaters, quickly)
8th: Busch gardens
9th: Shopping till we drop
10th:Free day with ADR for California Grill celebrating my Bday (June 11th)
11th My whole family arrives for celebrating my bday, so I'm all theirs !
12th Flying back home , all the way down to Sao Paulo

Thanks for coming to RipTide...we look forward to throwing you an early birthday party! Billy with Let's Go Play!

Here's my schedule for 2011, can't believe I haven't submitted this earlier!

May 30-31 - AKL-Kidani
Jun 1 - 6 - AKL Kidani
Sep 17-18 - BWV
Sep 18-22 - DCL Drm
Sep 22-30 - VWL
Oct 1 - 3 - VWL

cool Dr, are you a real doctor or just a cool nickname? Glad you are planning for GayDays this year. I noticed your schedule is different than the official schedule posted on gaydays.com (for the parks). Is there some experience behind this or are you just planning on avoiding the crowds?
I'm a real doc - I'm a general internist and professor at a medical school north of NYC.

It's mostly about avoiding the crowds - though the sites that analyze such things say that GayDays crowds don't seem to impact the lines very much compared to a normal June week.

I mentioned that David and I are not following the schedule recommended by the GD folks to avoid the crowd. I may have also mentioned that we initially had plans to go down with a crowd (we were supposed to be 4 couples), but all our friends bailed. Thus, we have ADRs for 6 people four out of the five days we're planning to be at Disney (the two Universal days are unplanned). If anyone would like to sit with us, we'd love the company.

June 2: dinner at Raglan Road, 730pm
June 3: Animal Kingdom. Dinner at Fulton's Crab House, 550pm. Riptide.
June 4: Magic Kingdom (of course). Dinner at Narcoosee's, 530pm. (enough time to get back for the Electrical parade and fireworks)
June 5: Drink Around the World and T-Dance at Epcot.
June 6: Epcot. Lunch at Tokyo Dining, 1230pm. Dinner at Bistro de Paris, 8pm.
June 7: Studios. Dinner at Brown Derby, 640pm.

It's now official - we have reservations at Boardwalk Villas December 11-17, might extend by a day on either end at a cheaper offsite hotel. Crossing my fingers that the Boardwalk view waitlist comes through!

Taking my 8yo nephew for his 1st WDW trip on July 17th...this is the schedule...

Sun 7/17: Fly out of Chicago in the AM, arrive mid-day, check-in at POP, spend evening at MK, dinner at Tony's Town Square...
Mon 7/18: Morning at AK, visit ASMovies to take pics of Toy Story section, DTD Shoppin, dinner at Chef Mickey's...
Tues 7/19: All day at DHS, mid-day break for swim/nap, dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe...
Weds 7/20: All day at MK, mid-day break for swim/nap, dinner at Crystal Palace, Wishes Dessert Viewing Party...
Thurs 7/21: Epcot all day, lunch at San Angel Inn, mid-day break for swim/nap, dinner at La Hacienda...
Fri 7/22: Check-out of POP, morning to mid-afternoon at MK, head to MCO by 4pm for 7pm flight back home...

That should be enough...on this trip!!! LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter