Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

I will spend a one-week vacation at WDW from January 4th to 11th, staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Let me know if you are single, 25-35 y.o. or so, interested to share a couple of hours in a theme park during that week!

Fred

I will spend a one-week vacation at WDW from January 4th to 11th, staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Let me know if you are single, 25-35 y.o. or so, interested to share a couple of hours in a theme park during that week!

Fred

I am getting in around 9 on the 8th. I don't have any official duties until mid day on the 11th. Wanna catch the Bob Jackson show at POR? I'm not staying on property, so I can't attend EMH...

I am going in 2010! YAY! I know I don't post much here, but I am going to use the excuse that I am a retail manager and do not have much time right now. I have decided to treat myself to a VIP, solo trip in mid-January (Saturday, January 9th-Saturday, January 16th) for my birthday (January 12th)!!!!

This is my first solo trip ever and I am so excited to be going all out. I feel a bit selfish but feel I deserve it! I am staying Concierge Club Level at the Grand Floridian in the main lodge with a view of Cinderella Castle! I am getting an 80 minute Swedish massage with a 25 minute head and scalp massage added! I am dining at Victoria and Albert's (my IPO rep is still working on upgrading me to the Chef Table, if there happens to be any cancellations) and Bistro de France...among other signature dining on my deluxe dining plan! I plan on being stuffed much of the time! :) I am taking a few tours, hopefully my Mickey ears fit over my helmet for the Segway tour around the World Pavilion!

But where do you go at night on property to dance and have a cocktail in style!?! I want to party a bit like at a gay bar but have a feeling that Jellyrolls or other bars and lounges are more geared to the straight crowd. Where do all the cute gay CM's go? Probably off-property huh? I'm not renting a car or anything...so, any suggestions to see some of the Disney gay nightlife? Thanks in advance! And I'd love to hear if any of you are going to be there around the same time!

HUGS!
Vinny

Vinny we will be there January 10-16 th if you would like to get together one night for drinks or what not over at the boardwalk. Our schedule is as follows and you are welcome to join us at any point...

Tuesday 1/12 drinking around Epcot
Wednesday 1/13 La Nouba
Thursday 1/14 Fantasmic

PM me if you are interested.

I just noticed on the front page that you can post dates you'll be at Disneyland in addition to WDW (though it seems most are going to WDW).

We'll be at Disneyland (or should I say DCA?) for the DCA Food & Wine Festival April 16-18, May 1-3, and May 30-June 1.

We'll also be overnight during Gay Days October 2-3.

And one more overnight November 13-14 when the GAY Freedom Band of LA will hopefully be peforming either at Carnation Plaza or in the Hollywood Back Lot.

Oops, I forgot a few details on my trip.
I'm staying at the Grand Floridian in WDW.
Dec 5 - 10th, 2010

Thanks for updating :)

Howdy All! I'm heading to WDW January 30th - February 7th...and it can't come soon enough!!! I'll be staying at the Pop Century. My goal is to do the hustle with the cast members! :cool1:

Hi there!

I had no idea this forum even existed, but I will be at WDW January 6-13 for (yet another) Marathon Weekend! :goofy:

:earsboy:

VinnyDisney...........I love that Lucy and Ricky illustration on your blog :thumbsup2

VinnyDisney...........I love that Lucy and Ricky illustration on your blog :thumbsup2

Aw! Well, thank you! I really appreciate your kind words. My illustrations can be a lot of work but I do stuff I love, so it hardly seems like work. I love "I Love Lucy" and painting with gouache is classic, so I had fun! Thanks for checking out my blog. Hoping to get my own website up soon and have a children's book coming out hopefully in 2010!

Hi there!

I had no idea this forum even existed, but I will be at WDW January 6-13 for (yet another) Marathon Weekend! :goofy:

I'll be running my first Goofy; looking to run about a 2 hour half and 5 hour full so my run into ya! Numbers are 30837 1/2 and 1556 full.

:cool1::cool1:

Maybe we'll bump into each other!

I'll be running my first Goofy; looking to run about a 2 hour half and 5 hour full so my run into ya! Numbers are 30837 1/2 and 1556 full.

Awesome... Certainly nice to see other "family" Disney Runners.

Geaux: This'll be my third Goofy, 4th WDW Marathon. I ran 1:58/5:05 last year, so it's totally doable. I have a feeling I'll be muuuuuch slower this year.

Steviemac is comming down on the 5th through 8th, but he hasnt posted here yet :rotfl:

We're going Nov 27-Dec 3 for my Bday. Staying in a Treehouse at SSR. :cool1:

Do we also list Cruises here too? We're on the Northern European Capitals cruise July 18-30. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter