• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who's going in 2010? **Please check your resort and dates!**

Mrs. Wonderful (aka Maddy) and I will be at OKW Feb 1-11 on points, then at Universal Royal Pacific and the MCO Hyatt for one night each before returning to Oregon.

We're dining at Victoria and Albert's on Feb 9 to celebrate 25 years of creating a life together.

Congratulations!!!! Here's to at least 25 more!!

We're dining at Victoria and Albert's on Feb 9 to celebrate 25 years of creating a life together.

Now THAT is a great reason to celebrate!:worship:

Congratulations!:thumbsup2

Not booked as yet but looking at arriving on the Wednesday evening and staying at Pop Century for the weekend, checking out on the Monday and then staying in I Drive for the next 9 nights.

Thinking of trying Tony's for lunch on the Saturday at MK, any thoughts? as we've not been there before.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Not booked as yet but looking at arriving on the Wednesday evening and staying at Pop Century for the weekend, checking out on the Monday and then staying in I Drive for the next 9 nights.

Thinking of trying Tony's for lunch on the Saturday at MK, any thoughts? as we've not been there before.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

In General I am not a fan of the sit down meals at the Magic Kingdom, but I did enjoy the spaghetti at Tony's, but just know it is going to be expensive for what you get.

Sorry!!!!!! Gay Days weekend!

I just got the pin code for 35% off moderates, so my boys and I are booked into POFQ for May 5 - 11th!

That's awesome! We're halfway there! We dined at the Chef's Table for our "10 days for 10 years trip" in 2007. I hope that by the time we hit 25 years that we are in good enough health to hit Disneyworld, especially since we have purchased accommodations there through the next 40 or so years!.

Enjoy! We're taking my parents there on Jan 26 because it's there first and possibly only trip to WDW, so we've pulled out all the stops.

And Congratulations on 25 years!

I am going in 2010! YAY! I know I don't post much here, but I am going to use the excuse that I am a retail manager and do not have much time right now. I have decided to treat myself to a VIP, solo trip in mid-January (Saturday, January 9th-Saturday, January 16th) for my birthday (January 12th)!!!!

This is my first solo trip ever and I am so excited to be going all out. I feel a bit selfish but feel I deserve it! I am staying Concierge Club Level at the Grand Floridian in the main lodge with a view of Cinderella Castle! I am getting an 80 minute Swedish massage with a 25 minute head and scalp massage added! I am dining at Victoria and Albert's (my IPO rep is still working on upgrading me to the Chef Table, if there happens to be any cancellations) and Bistro de France...among other signature dining on my deluxe dining plan! I plan on being stuffed much of the time! :) I am taking a few tours, hopefully my Mickey ears fit over my helmet for the Segway tour around the World Pavilion!

But where do you go at night on property to dance and have a cocktail in style!?! I want to party a bit like at a gay bar but have a feeling that Jellyrolls or other bars and lounges are more geared to the straight crowd. Where do all the cute gay CM's go? Probably off-property huh? I'm not renting a car or anything...so, any suggestions to see some of the Disney gay nightlife? Thanks in advance! And I'd love to hear if any of you are going to be there around the same time!

HUGS!
Vinny

Well I thought I could go in Feb this year, but now it looks like we'll sell our place at that time. So I think it will be end of May or beginning of June for me this time. I will probably stay at my Home Resort, OKW or SS.

Well I thought I could go in Feb this year, but now it looks like we'll sell our place at that time. So I think it will be end of May or beginning of June for me this time. I will probably stay at my Home Resort, OKW or SS.

Well . . . the first weekend in June IS GayDays . . . .

I will be back December 5 - 10th.

I had such and amazing trip, as always.
However, this was the best one so far.
Long ways away, but I can't wait to return.

Joey :wizard:

My partner, myself and our two children will be visiting from June 1st till June 12th at this point in time. We will be staying at Pop Century. The kids are still young enough to enjoy the decor. I'm really looking forward to the 20 anniversary!!!:cool1:

FYI - I updated everything I had exact dates for/etc. *I THINK*... Please check post #1 and make sure your stay is correct and let me know if I missed you... it'd prolly be easiest to just PM me if you've already posted your dates, and I missed it.

Thanks!

FYI - I updated everything I had exact dates for/etc. *I THINK*... Please check post #1 and make sure your stay is correct and let me know if I missed you... it'd prolly be easiest to just PM me if you've already posted your dates, and I missed it.

Thanks!

Thanks for working on the list of trips! :goodvibes
We are actually staying until 6/19 now, but no need to edit it. We decided not to move to Universal for the last 3 nights. We'll just go over there for a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter