Who's from Long Island, NY

attended OLPH, live in Fl now.

Originally posted by mgkkgdm
We used to live in East Northport up until last Thursday, now we live in Fairport, NY (20 minutes east of Rochester)

I drive a black p/u with license plate MGKKGDM and plenty of Disney decals on the rear window, usually have a camo ant topper, but just got the AK Mickey which will go on tommorow morning.

Been DVC members for 4 years

Have a magical day....
Paul

:earsboy:

PAUL did you drive through Hauppague alot? I posted a message about you about 6 months ago saying I saw you! WOW :)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=553700

Also if you look back in the thread we are on someone spotted you in Ronkonkoma :)

One son in college, the other is a senior at SWR HS.

Taxes still a bit lower than in surrounding school districts, but only by a few dollars.

We also get a lot less state aid (7-12 million less) than surrounding districts, so running our schools with comparable taxes seems reasonable.

I guess I'll add my name to the list of Li'ers that are DVC mbrs.

Grew up in North Merrick. Attended Calhoun HS. Now live in Nesconset.

Saw that DVCMAGIC plate many times at "Citibank Park" LI Ducks, while working the parking lot.

I drive around in a white minivan with an antenna farm on it's roof with a "Mickey" of some sort on one of its antennas.

Our home is VWL. Planning on relocating to Florida in the next couple of yrs.

hello to all our fellow LI DVC owners.

Kennyk

Grew up in Port Jefferson Station - no Port, no Train Station - who named that town?

Lived in Houston Texas during the late 70's, early 80's - culture shock. Short stay in NJ and then Setauket, Farmingville and East Northport. I currently live in Centerport.

Huntington born and raised. Exchanged one island for another and moved to Manhattan a few years ago. Still a Long Islander on the weekends - have a place in Port Jeff.

Amazing and interesting seeing how many people are actually from Long Island. You never know but it could end up being your next door neighbor.

I live iin East Northport. Work in Patchogue.

Lived in Long Beach before East Northport and grew up in Middle Village, Queens.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter