WhooooHoooooo! 10lb clippie!!

d4est

<font color=orange><b>The Tag Fairy is really Ghos
Yea! Just had to share that I earned my ten pound clippie this morning! I am SO happy. Between diet, exercise, and this board things are really coming together. Add the ten pounds to the eight I lost pre-wish and I am down 18 pounds!! I am thrilled. Only 9 more until my mini goal of getting to 160 by Oct 18th!!

Still a long way to go to my ultimate goal, BUT...I am on my way. And just so you know....you guys, this board...you ROCK!

Love your new clipart, it looks great on you. I'm so happy and proud for you, keep it up and you will be at goal before you know it.

Katholyn

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

:jumping1: :cool1: :jumping1:

Woohoo

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Way to go!!

I got mine but I put on a couple lbs and have been maintaining the same 270-272 range atleast I can take those off easy.

I'm doing the October Exercise Challenge and will be on my way to my own mini goal. :)

Thanks for the congrats and well wishes....gee this board is awesome!

Keep on losin'...

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congrats ~ Love the new clippie it looks sooooo good on you.

I just got mine this morning too!

It is exciting, isn't it?:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter