Whoa..Annual Pass Increase - Effective 10/4/15

As a further follow-up, I could not access my Photopass photos through the AP portal. And I cannot download them for free, which tells me as of right now I have a Premium not a Sig Plus.

Not a biggie, I paid for the Premium and am happy with it. I just want to update those who may still have vouchers from the Disney Store. I believe those vouchers are still valid and I just want those folks to know it is not a for sure thing that you will get a Sig Plus. So if you were counting on the Photopass benefit, just know it is not a for sure thing.

We couldn't access our photos either for a long time. An extremely nice PhotoPass CM downloaded our photos onto a CD and mailed it to us for free. He said that lots of passholders were having similar issues and that PhotoPass was trying to address the glitch. After our official PAP expiration date passed, things seemed to get better with the AP portal and with the Disney app. I agree with you that the upgrade to Sig Plus is not a guarantee and that people should not bank on it happening.

I'm sure this is going to be an obvious answer, but I want to make sure I am right.
I renewed my pass, I am now a Signature pass holder. I was a Premium passholder before (no blackouts), do I need to get an all new AP or will the AP I have currently be updated saying I am now a signature? It didn't give me an option to print out anything when I renewed (online) It doesn't have an expiration date on it and it doesn't say the type of pass it was before. I just want to make sure before I go to the turnstiles with the AP pass that I acquired from last year.

I'm sure this is going to be an obvious answer, but I want to make sure I am right.
I renewed my pass, I am now a Signature pass holder. I was a Premium passholder before (no blackouts), do I need to get an all new AP or will the AP I have currently be updated saying I am now a signature? It didn't give me an option to print out anything when I renewed (online) It doesn't have an expiration date on it and it doesn't say the type of pass it was before. I just want to make sure before I go to the turnstiles with the AP pass that I acquired from last year.

It will be the same physical AP card. We let ours lapse and re-upped using vouchers at the ticket booth 8 days after the expiration, and one of the first things the CM asked for were our AP cards. Everything was updated, and we were told to keep using the same cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter