• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who will be watching Emily Maynard the Bachelorette? No Spoilers PLEASE

I thought the T-Mobile girl was Liv Tyler for the longest time. I finally had to Google her to see who she was.

T-Moblie girl - Carly Foulkes:

tumblr_lq7anmvqtl1qkzq2g.jpg

Liv Tyler:

liv-tyler590do042811.jpg

Wow! They do look alot alike - Liv looks older, though.

I just figured out who Emily reminds me of...

a blonde version of The T-MOBILE GIRL....

carly_dark.jpg
Emily-Maynard_240.jpg

I don't see it - I think Emily is prettier :)

I'm watching. I'm sucked in to this show, either bachelor or ette, every season. Yes I need a life. :happytv:

I keep telling myself there are better ways to spend my time, but then I pour that glass of wine and curl up in the chair and it's all over.

:cool1::banana::banana: I did not watch!!!:woohoo::yay::lmao::thumbsup2
Jealous?

Oh, you DID NOT watch? The question is, Will you watch this time???
if only to get valuable posting info for this thread

His town is 2 over from me, go figure...and like, right next to the Nascar Race track, lol. I'm gonna throw my 3 front-runners out there:
Charlie
Wolf
Sean

based on looks, I think Sean will catch her eye for sure. to me he resembles her Fiance'(who passed away in the wreck) some.

I think he looks like a dweeb :rotfl2:

I thought that's what we are for? I wouldn't be watching the show if I had to watch it by myself. :crazy2: WE are what make the show fun. It's kind of like your BFF holds your hair back while you vomit in the toilet, after a nite of too much drinking.
vomit-smiley-007.gif
We do that for each other here. :rotfl:
:lmao: Well, I'm a multi-tasker...watch the show, play solitaire AND post hostile comments about the Bachelor/ette. It's a skill. :thumbsup2

Eww! Prince Charming is going home already for being tacky! :p

Eww! Prince Charming is going home already for being tacky! :p

Gimme a break, lose the glass slipper you dork! I hope he doesn't end up like that masked freak from Ashley's season. You know the one who hung around acting all creepy when he thought he was all romantic?:headache:

The sports training guy seems like a possibility. He likes & works with kids. he also played pro ball & had money of his own.

Gimme a break, lose the glass slipper you dork! I hope he doesn't end up like that masked freak from Ashley's season. You know the one who hung around acting all creepy when he thought he was all romantic?:headache:

We call him Mask Man. :p

The sports training guy seems like a possibility. He likes & works with kids. he also played pro ball & had money of his own.

I like him too. He's a single dad so he knows what it's like. I'll bet Emily will be immediately attracted to him.:)

Yuk! Send the songwriting guy back home - only Puh-lease not back to NY! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter