Who will be watching Emily Maynard the Bachelorette? No Spoilers PLEASE

She didn't like the daddy guy. She's shaking her head about meeting him.

So what would your entrance be?

I'm thinking Cleopatra style- big guys carrying me in

Joe, energy guy needs to get right back in the limo. He's like an over excited stalker dude! :scared1:

They are all so awkward. It's sort of painful. And her fakey laugh makes me want to shove pencils in my ears. ehehhe, ehehe

Skateboard guy looks young enough to be her son. Does she need someone to play with Rikki? :lmao:

I really don't care about emily's "journey" but if I don't watch, I won't get to snark about it with all of you. :blush:
Oh. Were we supposed to be here because we were interested in her journey?? ;)

Do they give these people The Bachelor/ette handbook with a glossary of terms..."journey" "amazing" etc...that MUST be used?

Woohoo - excited about this season!! :woohoo:

...I do notice Chris is still wearing his wedding ring. But he's kind of fawning over Emily like a fragile lil puppy. :rolleyes1
It was announced fairly recently, and I'm sure this was filmed a while back. Maybe during the season we'll suddenly see him standing in the row of remaining bachelors, waiting for a rose. :laughing:

"I think I've found my princess."

"Me too. . . what was your name again?" :rotfl:

Is this season supposed to be a joke? Because so far, it's ridiculous...these guys are ridiculous. Except for Charlie, I rather like him so far.

That was the most stupid entrance in all of Bachelorette history. Hands down.

My friends call me Wolf, but you can just call me Loser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter