Who will be at the Poly in August 2012?

Prayers and pixie dust to ur little one. Saying prayers for her now. Please keep us posted.........
I'm really hoping I don't have to cancel our trip. I will find out more tomorrow but DD (15 months) started having health issues last week. We have been back and forth to the doctor and ER. We have to see a hematologist tomorrow.

Prayers and pixie dust to ur little one. Saying prayers for her now. Please keep us posted.........

Thank you so much. I will definitely let you know when we find out what is going on with her. I do think it could possibly be a virus because she isn't bruising or bleeding (which is what would happen if her platelets dropped lower than they were) but I am also afraid to get my hopes up so I am trying to stay as neutral as possible.

I forgot you have a DD graduating HS, too. We just had DD's grad party this past weekend, too. 40 of her friends in our backyard. :faint: Actually, it went great. She has a really nice group of friends. Now that all the grad stuff is done, I have more time for Disney planning - as you can tell. ;)

I forgot YOU have a graduation celebration as well!!! CONGRATS to your DD!! How nice of you to host a party for all of her friends. Our Inspire&Imagine went to a few of those parties in the backyard and had such fun! She also has a really nice group of friends. We're looking forward to more celebrations in Disney!

You guys got it all backwards. Example---this year I am celebrating my 27th anniversary of my 21st birthday.

It just sounds better !!!party::bday:

In July, MainStreetFireman is celebrating the 27th anniversary of his 21st birthday! We'll be celebrating that weekend in New Jersey with his parents...and all week long at Disney in August! Basically, he and Inspire&Imagine get a birthday MONTH (she's turning 18, she loves virgin pina colavas)!

NEXT month we'll be in DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

:cool1: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :woohoo:

I can't even believe this!! :banana:

7 weeks until check-in!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

YAY! Less than 5 for us!

Had that same moment waking up this morning. wow!:cool1:

Me too!! (as you know ;))

I'm really hoping I don't have to cancel our trip. I will find out more tomorrow but DD (15 months) started having health issues last week. We have been back and forth to the doctor and ER. We have to see a hematologist tomorrow.

Prayers, prayers, prayers :hug:

Don't you almost want the time to slow down a bit now?

Naaaaaah!:thumbsup2

Mixed feelings. I LOVE July and don't want to wish it away, but I can't wait until DISNEY!!:cloud9: It's all awesome!

We are back from the doctor and lab. They don't think its leukemia. They ran a bunch of blood and will have the results tonight. It is either a virus or autoimmune disease. I'm holding out hope!

We are back from the doctor and lab. They don't think its leukemia. They ran a bunch of blood and will have the results tonight. It is either a virus or autoimmune disease. I'm holding out hope!

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts! Hoping for the best for your DD!:goodvibes

Dani - Still sending prayers and pixie dust your way. Please let us know how your DD is doing when you have a chance. :hug:

Meg

Dani - Still sending prayers and pixie dust your way. Please let us know how your DD is doing when you have a chance. :hug:

Meg

We got great news at 11:45 last night. The doctor was excellent. I couldn't believe she actually called us that late to give us the results. Her platelets have increased and are now a normal level. We are still waiting for one more result but it looks like everything is going to be ok! Thanks for the well wishes and pixie dust. :wizard:

I forgot YOU have a graduation celebration as well!!! CONGRATS to your DD!! How nice of you to host a party for all of her friends. Our Inspire&Imagine went to a few of those parties in the backyard and had such fun! She also has a really nice group of friends. We're looking forward to more celebrations in Disney!

I wish my DD was going to be there on 8/5. We could toast the graduates (with their virgin pina coladas)! :drinking:

Fightinillini comes home for a brief visit tomorrow! :yay: Abbott is bringing all the interns from all over the country in for a meeting at headquarters. Luckily, we live 30 min. from headquarters! :cheer2: Once he goes back it will only be 3 weeks til he's home for good. :woohoo: (Well, at least til he goes back to school.)

We got great news at 11:45 last night. The doctor was excellent. I couldn't believe she actually called us that late to give us the results. Her platelets have increased and are now a normal level. We are still waiting for one more result but it looks like everything is going to be ok! Thanks for the well wishes and pixie dust. :wizard:

:banana::banana::banana: :dance3: :yay::yay::yay: :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:grouphug:

So glad to hear :) :cheer2:

Trust me; my brothers, sisters and I don't want to visit your house tonight.

Please be careful if celebrating the 4th with fireworks.

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Happy 236th America! :thumbsup2

Spent most of the 4th surfing Disney websites. Too hot to do anything else. Solidly in my Disney planning obsession mode! :coffee:

Anyone else into easywdw.com? It's one of my favs. Great entertainment value and info! Also good advice on how to tour using new FP rules. Check it out!

One month!!! :dance3:

Welcome home fightinillini! :hug:

Anyone else into easywdw.com?

One month!!! :dance3:

Welcome home fightinillini! :hug:

Had never heard of this website before. Way cool.

Yesterday was 30 days. DW was at work and I was working a local fireworks exhibition. Otherwise we would have been celebrating.

Today is 29 days. Suitcases coming down this afternoon. Can't stop talking about it.

If all goes well with the hematologist we will be in Disney a month from today and sharing a drink with some lovely DISers!

Hello Everyone! I have been a little absent from the boards lately. You all know how life gets in the way!!! LOL

Anyway, have any plans been made as to get togethers yet? I know there is a big group of us going to be there the beginning of August and just wondered if plans had been made and I missed it somewhere!

One month to go!!!! WOW can't wait for our first Poly stay!!! I showed my family the fireworks video from Easy WDW that was taken on the beach of the Poly. That helped get everyone super excited!!!

Paula

If all goes well with the hematologist we will be in Disney a month from today and sharing a drink with some lovely DISers!

All WILL go well, and we shall see you in a month!!! Fantasmic news from a great doctor the other night...and continued prayers for your family.

Had never heard of this website before. Way cool.

Yesterday was 30 days. DW was at work and I was working a local fireworks exhibition. Otherwise we would have been celebrating.

Today is 29 days. Suitcases coming down this afternoon. Can't stop talking about it.

Honeybunch....yes, you have heard of that website at least a time or two. It's how we mapped out our plan for this trip, remember? You know, the crowd calendar I printed out like 3 times? I have to double check it now that we are so much closer...I'm scared in case there have been changes since I made our ADRs. I haven't paid too much attention to the touring plans yet, though. Touring will certainly be different with FP enforcement. Yes, I will be BUSY the next 4 weeks! Did I SAY FOUR WEEKS?! :goodvibes

Suitcases? This afternoon?! Yipppeeee! Time to start the packing list!! :cool1:

Hello Everyone! I have been a little absent from the boards lately. You all know how life gets in the way!!! LOL

Anyway, have any plans been made as to get togethers yet? I know there is a big group of us going to be there the beginning of August and just wondered if plans had been made and I missed it somewhere!

One month to go!!!! WOW can't wait for our first Poly stay!!! I showed my family the fireworks video from Easy WDW that was taken on the beach of the Poly. That helped get everyone super excited!!!

Paula

We are meeting for some cocktails at the Tambu on August 5 and August 10, in the late afternoon, early evening time frame. We should check back here or in private messages for more details as the week gets closer. We will do our best to accommodate everyone's dinner plans. Our family has pretty late dinner ADRs both of those nights, but we understand others might be dining earlier, so we will try to stay flexible.

8/5 dinner at 8PM at GF
8/10 dinner at 9:30PM at CR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter