Who will be at the Poly in August 2012?

62 days!

Okay, don't think I'm nuts...but I started packing! I've bought the kids some special clothes and bathing suits for vacation and decided to just pack them so I know where they are and won't have to tear the house apart looking for them in August. :rotfl:

Confession time...

The DKs are already asking when the suitcases are coming down from the attic. Yeah...we're with you...:woohoo:

I will be heading over to DL tomorrow for the first time. As a WDW veteran, I'm so excited to experience the park that started it all! I don't have a park hopper, so I won't be able to report back on any of the Cars Land festivities going down at DCA, but here's hoping for a Matterhorn soft opening!

I never put ours away from September. :rotfl: I knew there was a reason I didn't get around to it!

Some of the milestones are so subtle, like the trip to the petfood store that gives you enough to get you past vaca. Others are more purposeful and obvious, like my favorite: luxuriating in the "travel size" section of the drug store, buying little toothpaste tubes.

Heaven.:thumbsup2

I will be heading over to DL tomorrow for the first time. As a WDW veteran, I'm so excited to experience the park that started it all! I don't have a park hopper, so I won't be able to report back on any of the Cars Land festivities going down at DCA, but here's hoping for a Matterhorn soft opening!

Yay! Can't wait to hear about it!

Some of the milestones are so subtle, like the trip to the petfood store that gives you enough to get you past vaca. Others are more purposeful and obvious, like my favorite: luxuriating in the "travel size" section of the drug store, buying little toothpaste tubes.

Heaven.:thumbsup2

I was perusing The Container Store's site last night! :rotfl: My son uses my shower gel as well so I need to bring enough for both of us. :rolleyes2 I've started looking for new sneakers since I can't just wear my Vans anymore. (I got hit by 2 cars in 09 and have knee and back injuries) Shopping for the trip is just as expensive as the final payment sometimes!

Hello Everyone! :goodvibes. I was invited over here from the Poly FAQ thread! I wish I found this thread sooner!

My family and I will be staying at the Poly for the first time from August 1-6! We will be in a theme park view, club level room! I have requested a third floor room.

My family consists of me, my DH, DD21, DD18, and DD10. We are SO excited! We have wanted to stay at the Poly for a while, and we finally are going to!

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

-Lauren

Hello Everyone! :goodvibes. I was invited over here from the Poly FAQ thread! I wish I found this thread sooner!

My family and I will be staying at the Poly for the first time from August 1-6! We will be in a theme park view, club level room! I have requested a third floor room.

My family consists of me, my DH, DD21, DD18, and DD10. We are SO excited! We have wanted to stay at the Poly for a while, and we finally are going to!

-Lauren

Aloha!

Maybe we will see you at our Tambu Lounge get-together, August 5th (probably around 6-6:30ish...)? My DW and I will be the ones wearing kukui nut necklaces! :thumbsup2

-Lauren

Aloha! Welcome to our August group. We are staying club level the 5th-17th so I will see you in the KKC lounge!

My son now regularly "borrows" my Vans, which I bought in 1982...:rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Yay! Can't wait to hear about it!

It was FANTASTIC! Was there from rope drop to close, rode 26 rides and saw the parade, fireworks, and Fantasmic. If that's not close to the most productive day trip to DL, I'm not sure what is! A lack of FP enforcement really allowed me to hit up the headliners a ton at night. :goodvibes

I'm gonna work on putting together a trip report, as I have a ton of pictures!

Aloha!

Maybe we will see you at our Tambu Lounge get-together, August 5th (probably around 6-6:30ish...)? My DW and I will be the ones wearing kukui nut necklaces! :thumbsup2

MCDomzal and I will be there as well! As I turn 21 in a week, it will be my first time enjoying a drink at Tambu. It'll be nice to have someone my age there as well if your DD21 comes along!

It was FANTASTIC! Was there from rope drop to close, rode 26 rides and saw the parade, fireworks, and Fantasmic. If that's not close to the most productive day trip to DL, I'm not sure what is! A lack of FP enforcement really allowed me to hit up the headliners a ton at night. :goodvibes

MCDomzal and I will be there as well! As I turn 21 in a week, it will be my first time enjoying a drink at Tambu. It'll be nice to have someone my age there as well if your DD21 comes along!

I can't wait to read your TR!

-Lauren

Welcome, Lauren! I'm adding you to our list in post #1!

Sounds like an amazing trip to DL! MainStreetFireman and & have a daughter, Inspire&Imagine, and a DS who is not a DISer. DD will be 18 in August and DS is 15, so they will be enjoying virgin beverages at Tambu, but they are both looking forward to meeting other DISers!

I can't wait to read your TR!

Me, neither!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! We are counting down the days- 48 more left!

disneydreamin247- hopefully we will see you at some point in the lounge!

MainStreetFireman- we will be at Via Napoli at 6:25 PM on the 5th...it's our last night!:sad2: Maybe something will change and we will be able to make it!

Thanks again!

I have always wanted to do the DL exclusive rides, and now even more! Glad to hear that you were able to do so many of them. As you say, CA can waut for another day.

Thanks again for a great report!:thumbsup2

Happy 21st birthday to the best son ever, fightinillini229!! Can't wait to officially celebrate with you at the happiest place on earth!

:bday: party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter