Who is single

Stupeo

Earning My Ears
Who is single and looking to meet someone?

I am looking to broaden my friends and if someone special comes out of it all the better....

I am. It's harder than I thought to find someone who enjoys Disney...

Count me in as the newest member of your "club"! :thumbsup2
I'm very single (YES, there are degrees of being single!:goodvibes), but love to do WDW as much as possible! The most difficult part of planning a Disney vacation is managing my (married with children) friends' schedules. :sad2:
I've never done Disney truly SOLO, but as my nieces grew into young adults I essentially became SOLO at Disney!
I've been an ardent fan of Disney since 2000! My hobby now tends to be planning trips to Disney~~in-between my trips to Disney! :woohoo:

perhaps a brief history so we can see if we are interested in anyone lol

I'm single 47 lives 90 min from disneyland i try to get to wdw every 6 mos i now have my passport so now I'm trying to visit all disney theme parks

I am a 26 year old single female who loves loves loves all things disney! I have been to WDW 18 times.. it is hard to find someone who has the same love for wdw as I do, even my friends think I'm nuts but they understand it by now. September can't come soon enough, as its my first solo trip!!!!!

That's kind of funny as I am also a single 26 y.o female doing my first solo trip in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter