Who is single

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Stupeo, Apr 25, 2012.

1. JenGC

JenGC DIS Veteran

Wow you are going for 2 days? How are you going to get it all in? I normally drive so I try to stay longer. Our cruise turned into a 2 week trip because I kept adding days lol you don't have very long either!

Have a great time! I'm missing you by a few weeks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ZoeisMommy

ZoeisMommy ºoº Earning My Ears

Us Two single Disney girls may have to grab a drink and say hello. I too will be there the 25th-2nd with my daughter :) where are you staying?

4. beatlesfan77

beatlesfan77 Earning My Ears

Thank you. I really need a vacation right now. Usually I fly out to CA which takes an hour. Then I stay there three full days. Plenty of time for everything.

5. JenGC

JenGC DIS Veteran

Oh that would be fun! How old is your daughter? We are staying at Caribbean Beach. Where are you guys going? We only have 2 day park pass which we are doing Epcot and HS with and then the Christmas party on Tuesday. We figured from 4-midnight would be enough of Magic Kingdom. My daughter is 11 but loves kids of all ages and my Mom is going. Let me know if you would like to hook up somewhere!

6. JenGC

JenGC DIS Veteran

Ohh so you are going to DisneyLand. I missed that LOL We are going to WDW which is our automatic go to place since I am in Nashville TN

7. ZoeisMommy

ZoeisMommy ºoº Earning My Ears

She is 2 1/2 (going on 6) lol. We are staying over at the AoA and we will be all over the parks :)