Who is single

I am a soon to be divorced Disney obsessed nursing student. I would love to meet some folks who share some of the same interests.
I am a 40 yo female living about 6 hours from WDW. I have two boys who love disney and have been going for years. I go to school full time pursuing my third career dream- to be an RN. Favorite park is Epcot during F & W, but I loves me some good ole Magic Kingdom too! I dream of being a nurse at the parks when I graduate.:cool2:

I am a soon to be divorced Disney obsessed nursing student. I would love to meet some folks who share some of the same interests.
I am a 40 yo female living about 6 hours from WDW. I have two boys who love disney and have been going for years. I go to school full time pursuing my third career dream- to be an RN. Favorite park is Epcot during F & W, but I loves me some good ole Magic Kingdom too! I dream of being a nurse at the parks when I graduate.:cool2:

Great dream I want to be head of Disney Security one day.:goodvibes

I want to add to the Disney loving guys thing. It's VERY hard for a Disney loving guy to be "accepted" by "accepted" by a non-Disney loving female. While most non-Disney loving guys are cool with Disney loving women

Non-Disney loving males are not accepted by me! If they can't see the magic, I don't know how I could be with them because its such a huge part of me.

Non-Disney loving males are not accepted by me! If they can't see the magic, I don't know how I could be with them because its such a huge part of me.

I totally understand how you feel. How can you be with someone for the rest of your life that doesnt understand the love you have for Disney? I didnt think there were too many guys that were Disney fanatics though.

Hey! I'm Jen and I'm single (I feel like I am at an AA meeting).

I have been single since my husband died in a car wreck which was before my daughter was born 11 years yesterday. Wow has the time flown by.

Anyway! A friend of mine suggested coming in here and introducing myself. HI! :wave2:

I totally understand how you feel. How can you be with someone for the rest of your life that doesnt understand the love you have for Disney? I didnt think there were too many guys that were Disney fanatics though.

Hey! I'm Jen and I'm single (I feel like I am at an AA meeting).

I have been single since my husband died in a car wreck which was before my daughter was born 11 years yesterday. Wow has the time flown by.

Anyway! A friend of mine suggested coming in here and introducing myself. HI! :wave2:

Sorry to hear that Jen

Sorry to hear that Jen

Thanks but it has worked out for the best. I am not the same woman I was 11 years ago thanks to God and all He has blessed me with :D I have had a VERY full 11 years :teeth: I know my husband watches me from Heaven laughing at all of my mistakes

I'm a 24 Year Old female single law student from Virginia. I'm heading down for a solo trip to Disney October 10-16. This is my first solo trip, but I did do the college program so I'm used to spending time in the parks by myself. I'd still love to meet up with anyone though! It sometimes seems impossible to find people (especially guys) who love Disney as much as me.

Hey Ruth. Check out the Singles Social Club thread. We are having a meet up on Saturday the 13tg at EPCOT. Lots I people (singles and non singles) will be down there during your trip. I myself will e there 11th-15th

Hi Disney people...I'm new here.....and I'm a single lady. Total Disney lover, moved my family to Orlando just to work here. Hopefully not too old, ill be 48 in a couple of weeks, but still a kid at heart. Looking to make new friends and hopefully meet more than a friend one of these days. :upsidedow

Amen!

Erm, more of a nervous lurker here, but I am single. 27, PA resident and more looking for like-minded friends than a romance at this point. The best of those come from being friends first anyway and can sometimes help improve you to the point of being ready for a full-blown relationship.

Hi everyone!

I just got back from running in the Tower of Terror 10 Miler!

I am single, almost 24 years old and am looking for a Disney fan for a guy!

I've been to the world many times, and have met so many great people, but haven't met a single guy yet!

I live in the Chicago area and I am a third grade teacher. I love talking Disney to new friends! So, please message me if you'd like to chat!

:)

Ok this is an old post

Hope to meet many of you on my next trip!! Shootin for Dec.

pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter