Who is ready to start collecting more state pins?!?!?!

And is this the first one with VT??

vermont.jpg

Well, they have to give me access to them. So that leaves me out -- or should I say IN with a lot more money left in my pockets? ;)

From what I read they are being released in DL as new core pins... www.dizneypins.com had them under the DL news from last night.

NH has been delayed, the will be backstamped with the state flower and the state pins will also be released at WDW in the future, all according to dizpins.com.

oi vay. I don't think I want to do another set. I'll just be picky and get the ones I like.. :) Ie: Chip, Belle, and GA with Brer-Bear

Ashley

okay, one question. They put Pocahontas on Nebraska instead of Virginia - why? It *looks* like they were attempting to match characters up with states as much as possible.

Oh well.. I like Bambi :)

I like what they did with my state. The Old Hag, with her poison apple is perfect for Washington.

I saw these on display at the SSE in July. they are going to be core pins for both parks, WDW will get them too.
They would be nice if they hooked together and you could make a map when you frame them, but look how small CA is.
I think I am going to pass on these.
And why put that character on CT. Legend of Sleepy HOllow. Wasn't that in MA? Peggie

From the pictures anyway, I like this set the best of them all and I would almost collect the set. Still I really want Hawaii and of course I have got to get Idaho.

I like this set best of all too, but I just can get them all at $8.50 each. The DS sets were a little more realistic as far as price goes...oh well, guess I will have to get Vermont, Washington, and WV!

Oh yes karinmac -- the compulsive state queen! ;)
:jester:
Yes, I think these are very nioe too. But the cost -- at $6.50 each and no DC discount to help, most likely. Well, that makes me much more particular.
I am surprised they used Pocahontas for NE. -- AZ, NM, CO, something like that I would understand more. But I am not sure what character would be correct -- unless it's Goofy. ;) :jester:

Good thing I don't find these pins appealing - I already have a "soon-to-be" complete state pins set (using a combination of both TDS sets). Some states make sense - the Washington state apple, the Maryland crab, Mr. Potato Head in ID, Lilo in HI ... but some of the others are interesting :). I'll save my money for now!

Barbara (LuvtoRoam)
These pins are $8.50 each, DLR has the Disney Club discount on purchases over $50. Just so you know ;)

Orders over $50. get the discount from Delivears.

The over $50 order wouldn't apply against DelivEARS orders, would it?
Another reason to visit DL instead. They are more generous with their discount. :)
I want to go there next May instead of WDW. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter