Who is planning on being in Disneyland 7/17/2015?

Well, if they don't end up doing much special stuff, I guess I can hopefully cover a bunch of rides instead. It will be our first day in DLR and so far Ridemax claims I can cover a ton of ground.

We leave tomorrow night around 6PM should arrive after 11PM! I am excited and hoping for low crowd levels. This trip is mainly for my GS so it will be slow paced with lots of Character opportunities I hope.

I saw a pic of Aurora in her blue dress (not the doll, the real thing) but has anyone seen or heard anything else about seeing her or whether or not there are lots of people long up to see her? I loved the blue dress!!!
ETA: Blue Aurora was a fake :(

Last edited:
We're 90% packed and will load up the car tonight. I HAVE cleaning the house before going on any trip. Will try to have a early night tonight and we will hit the road at tomorrow at 6:30 am. Hope we don't run into any traffic issues on the 5.

I am packed and hitting the road with my son, toddler daughter, friend and her toddler early-early tomorrow morning! We are staying through Saturday evening at HoJo's. SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! What time do you think people will be lining up to get in on Friday?

Not until 6:30? Some hope of sleeping in then :) i read somewhere (was it this thread?) that a parking structure was opening at 4am.

I just confirmed that Mickey and Friends will be opening at 6:30 am.
The only structure opening earlier is Simba at 4am.

They are not allowing anyone to camp out, which is a good sign to me. I'm not too worried if the crowds start at 4am.
There is also a rumor going around that Disneyland will open at 7am on Friday, but I can't confirm that and so far its been proven false but everyone says they are lying lol.

After a disastrous night of travel (I know Southwest is a horrible, horrible airline, yet I get amnesia everytime they have a sale) I am finally here! Woo hoo. I'm so excited for Friday I hope I don't forget to enjoy tomorrow!

Good luck to you all, would love to be there but other commitments and 6500 miles of Pacific Ocean precludes this.

Have fun!!!

I just confirmed that Mickey and Friends will be opening at 6:30 am.
The only structure opening earlier is Simba at 4am.

They are not allowing anyone to camp out, which is a good sign to me. I'm not too worried if the crowds start at 4am.
There is also a rumor going around that Disneyland will open at 7am on Friday, but I can't confirm that and so far its been proven false but everyone says they are lying lol.

How are you getting this helpful info? Just word of mouth from CMs or ? Is there somewhere I can go to get details about tomorrow? I would especially love some sort of entertainment/special event schedule. I guess I could check at guest services since we're already here? CMs don't seem to know anything when I ask. :(

How are you getting this helpful info? Just word of mouth from CMs or ? Is there somewhere I can go to get details about tomorrow? I would especially love some sort of entertainment/special event schedule. I guess I could check at guest services since we're already here? CMs don't seem to know anything when I ask. :(

CM's do not get all the same info and especially not at the same time. For some reason TDA holds everything they have planned close to the vest, a lead in crowds will get info that a lead in attractions won't get and a CM may or may not get any of that info. It's constantly a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

CM's do not get all the same info and especially not at the same time. For some reason TDA holds everything they have planned close to the vest, a lead in crowds will get info that a lead in attractions won't get and a CM may or may not get any of that info. It's constantly a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

Yes I've experienced that many times. :/ It is very frustrating as a guest. I understand that information management must be extremely difficult with 20,000 + employees!

Hmm..wonder if 6am is a good time to head out to wait in line. I am not fussed aboit being first in line and don't want to wake my DD up too early. DH and DS will come out about 7:30am.

We leave tonight after work! I am as packed as I am going to get, I keep texting DH with last minute instructions since he can leave work early to get everything ready. We will see everyone tomorrow at the "Happiest Place on Earth". Remember at least we are not at work and keep a smile on your face.

I am still hoping it won't be as busy as people seem to think. Those that are there today, how is it?

image.jpg
We leave tonight after work! I am as packed as I am going to get, I keep texting DH with last minute instructions since he can leave work early to get everything ready. We will see everyone tomorrow at the "Happiest Place on Earth". Remember at least we are not at work and keep a smile on your face.

I am still hoping it won't be as busy as people seem to think. Those that are there today, how is it?
Busy but not more than all week. They have the sign which says EMH at Disneyland today and DCA tomorrow. I haven't seen anything about Disneyland opening early tomorrow. We're at PPH and had this in our room today:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter