• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is going? When?

Not early (still at WDW ;) )..........we leave for MK in about 10 minutes.

The online booking has not updated their calendar yet, so I will have to wait to book and hope for the best.
Won't get a chance again until after lunch sometime.

Got it booked and added to page one :yay: And that completes the year of DLR vacations.

I've booked 3 nights of the Games Meet. I have to see if/what my schedule will be like for work next Fall, before I book more.

October, nights of 3,4,5 so far.:thumbsup2

Yep....got tea. also tried the Chai pumpkin tea

We met up with DS's best friend for a day, met up with JLitfin and her family for a few minutes.
Did MNSSHP, MVMCP, dined with an Imagineer
I guess everything else was just the usual things.....lots of fun........and now it is almost time to go to Disneyland. Our first time for the holiday decorations there!

Yep....got tea. also tried the Chai pumpkin tea

We met up with DS's best friend for a day, met up with JLitfin and her family for a few minutes.
Did MNSSHP, MVMCP, dined with an Imagineer
I guess everything else was just the usual things.....lots of fun........and now it is almost time to go to Disneyland. Our first time for the holiday decorations there!

That's great! What special things did your Imagineer talk about. When Tom and I went on the new, improved Dumbo, I appreciated what we had learned!:thumbsup2

This time we had the person in charge of paint. Very interesting all of the things involved to get the shading, and lighting...........and protection right.

Dave is still waiting for an engineer like we got in January ;)
So we will probably do it again the next trip.

No new additions...but EXCITEMENT as I know my vacation starts FRIDAY...and a week after that starts WALT DISNEY WORLD!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Very excited to see all the new changes and meet somebody new while I am there!! :hug: popcorn::

Hope everything goes well...I am in a scurry to get everything packed up and ready!!:car:

Getting close for you, Eva.......you must be excited. Getting done with school, Christmas and Disney World..........and meeting Bobbi too !!

Getting close for you, Eva.......you must be excited. Getting done with school, Christmas and Disney World..........and meeting Bobbi too !!

I'm thrilled to be meeting Eva, too!

We were at the GF on Sunday for a look-see of the lobby, gingerbread house. It's so beautiful. I'm hoping they keep it up for our meet!

First part of vacation was nice...LOTS of SNOW while we were up at Chris's family's house...brrr....Hope the weather stays nice in Florida...:worship:

First Day at AKL--Jambo House!! :cool1: We have a WONDERFUL room with a BEAUTIFUL view...already have seen so many animals!! :hyper:

Getting excited for my meet!! :goodvibes I do hope they have all the Christmas stuff up for the tea...I just LOVE seeing the Gingerbread houses...:love:

I just booked July 24 to 27 at AKV Kidani for our pre family cruise stay! We get to stay with a DGD, then the family comes on the 26th for just the night before the cruise.

Bobbi:beach:

Glad you have a nice room, Eva. Have fun!!

Added, Bobbi...............I have to wait until June to book my next trip :(
Went to add it and it was already there!

Just saying that meeting Eva for tea was delightful!!

Thanks to this thread for showing possible match-ups!

Bobbi:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter