Who is going? When?

Hoping to add a trip for 2013 Summer....A MED. CRUISE on DCL!!! :cool1: No idea of that will actually come to or not...BUT it is my EARLY GRADUATION present...from my DH and MYSELF!!! :rotfl2: (because technically I am done in Dec. not May)

We are also planning some time at DL Paris!! popcorn:: I sure hope we can get the expenses in order to make that possible...I have always wanted to take a trip to those WONDERFUL places!! :cool2:

Has anybody done a trip like that?princess:

We'll be on the June 1, 2013 cruise out of Barcelona. Is there any chance you could be on that one?!:)

We're doing the May 18th Transatlantic DCL cruise and then staying on for the first Med cruise that begins June 1st. That's our 45th anniversary! So, we figured we HAD to stay and celebrate it some more!

I've only done the west bound TA out of Barcelona. Loads of fun!
We wanted to do the west bound again next year, but it isn't being offered :(

DH has been to Hong Kong Disneyland.

Hope it works out for you, Eva

I don't have those dates down for your cruises, Bobbi. Do you want them added now?

I don't have those dates down for your cruises, Bobbi. Do you want them added now?

Oh my, Yes, please!

We are also doing a "final" DCL cruise with DS's family next year as well. The Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy July 27th, 2013. We were going to do a RCCL cruise, but I look at my DGC, especially the one who's 7 now, and think that she still would be able to appreciate the little Disney touches.

I'll be booking July 24 to the 27 with the family at AKV. The first 2 nights with just that DGD, and the last night with everyone. I have to wait until 7 months, (have run out of AKV points,) but I am hoping to get a GV at AKV for just one night! I'm going to need pixie dust, everyone! However, it's a Friday, more points, so maybe one will be available!:wizard:

We'll be on the June 1, 2013 cruise out of Barcelona. Is there any chance you could be on that one?!:)

We're doing the May 18th Transatlantic DCL cruise and then staying on for the first Med cruise that begins June 1st. That's our 45th anniversary! So, we figured we HAD to stay and celebrate it some more!

We MIGHT be...:banana: That would be cool to go on the cruise with someone we have met on the DIS!! :3dglasses No promises though...still in the planning stage...we will be also celebrating for our "lucky 7th" Anniversary as well...:love: (Although that is not till September...)

So exciting for your trip!! popcorn:: I would LOVE to do transalantic...but that is my last week of school and no promises if professors would let me take exams early..:sick:

Hopes it works out for us too!! :worship: But, I have bigger things to worry about with our Christmas/New Year trip right now, so I kinda have to put it on the back burner...:santa: Everything is MOSTLY done with that trip...just need to pay for our WDW tickets and dining plan...We will be alone from Dec. 27-Jan.3 and then having friends join us Jan.3-Jan. 6 :dance3:

I CAN'T WAIT!! pirate: :laundy:

We MIGHT be...:banana: That would be cool to go on the cruise with someone we have met on the DIS!! :3dglasses No promises though...still in the planning stage...we will be also celebrating for our "lucky 7th" Anniversary as well...:love: (Although that is not till September...)

So exciting for your trip!! popcorn:: I would LOVE to do transalantic...but that is my last week of school and no promises if professors would let me take exams early..:sick:

Hopes it works out for us too!! :worship: But, I have bigger things to worry about with our Christmas/New Year trip right now, so I kinda have to put it on the back burner...:santa: Everything is MOSTLY done with that trip...just need to pay for our WDW tickets and dining plan...We will be alone from Dec. 27-Jan.3 and then having friends join us Jan.3-Jan. 6 :dance3:

I CAN'T WAIT!! pirate: :laundy:

Well, we are going to be alone until the 4th when DS's family joins us for the weekend!

If you care to have a mini meet, let me know!! We plan to be at MK on the 30th for their fireworks & at DHS on NYE! What are your plans? We'll be at Boardwalk Villas the whole time. I will have a car. If you have some free time, PM me, OK?

Bobbi:goodvibes

How fun!! I hope you can meet up.
Bobbi is great............Eva and Chris are too. I have met them all :teeth:

Well, we are going to be alone until the 4th when DS's family joins us for the weekend!

If you care to have a mini meet, let me know!! We plan to be at MK on the 30th for their fireworks & at DHS on NYE! What are your plans? We'll be at Boardwalk Villas the whole time. I will have a car. If you have some free time, PM me, OK?

A Mini Meet would be SUPER!!! :goodvibes We will not have a car but are staying at AKL for two nights on the 28-30 and then at Saratoga Springs from the 30th till Jan. 6th....wanted to be at Boardwalk but no luck...:( (or even just ONE place for the entire stay...

Quite a coincidence we are doing those very same days at the very same parks..I guess GREAT MINDS think alike.... :hippie: We will be having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and then off to MK! Maybe we can meet you at your room after Breakfast so I can bask in Boardwalk glow...haha But, whatever works out best...I am SURE we can find a time to meet... :cheer2:

It will be fun to meet another DISer...First Merriweather..and now YOU!! :cool1:

You're pretty awesome yourself....:thumbsup2

So true! We've had great times with Meriweather & Dave!

Do you have a quieter day planned? We have no ADRs for January 2nd yet, would you like me to try for something together? Have you ever eaten breakfast at the Captain's Grille in the Yacht Club? Or, IHOP? We both love IHOP and as I said we'll have a car & you'll be at SSR, right down the road from IHOP. Want to try a counter service in DTD? We're flexible for the other dates as well. We only have ADRs for dinners.

I just added on 100 VWL points (they're closing today) to go with my BLT & BCV points. I can't wait for these pts to be loaded into my account. I'm planning a December, 2013 trip in order to see all the Christmas Decorations.

Nancy, I'm counting the days till our trip in November, hopefully we can work it out and meet up.

We did the same thing with VWL.............just for Christmas. Stayed there last year and loved it.
Now the kids want to go there.............so that means a 2 bedroom, which means we have to skip a few years to save the points :rolleyes: So should be Dec. 2014.

I'm sure we can find sometime, Jean. We are pretty flexible on our time these days. We usually stay 2 weeks, so we can relax and take a slower pace.

Just booked VGC for next Aug...........couldn't get the first night (and that was 11 months out at about 35 minutes after they became available), so we are going offsite for that night :eek: We aren't planning the parks that day anyway. Trying out one day at the D23 convention to see how we like it.

I just added on 100 VWL points (they're closing today) to go with my BLT & BCV points. I can't wait for these pts to be loaded into my account. I'm planning a December, 2013 trip in order to see all the Christmas Decorations.

Nancy, I'm counting the days till our trip in November, hopefully we can work it out and meet up.

How wonderful!, VWL is truly our most loved resort. We don't always stay there, but if we only could own one, that would be it!

I just talked DH into coming down in April after my friends leave. So instead of going home April 25, it'll be the 28th. I love the F&G time, so this will be 2 Flower Power Concert weekends!:goodvibes.

Bumping up the thread because I could not just let it be at the bottom of the page like that.... :rotfl2:

Only 2 months and 11 days till I go on Christmas/New Year Vacation with my DH!!! :cheer2: I just LOVE WDW and DL at that time of the year....pixiedust:

Thanks for bumping, Eva. I have been so busy, I have neglected it.
Took the past Sept. trips off..........so all is good now.

Anyone have any more trips to add?

If anyone here also plays on the Games board, we're having a meet next October, (beginning). Some of us have already booked through CRO, some of us are waiting for the 11 month mark because we're DVC. Come and join us if you can. Roughly speaking there will be gamers there from October 1-2 through 8-10. I'll post when I book my dates, I keep changing them in my mind. September points are less, so I think I want to start my trip in September.

Wish I could go, but 2013 is a DLR year for us and we will be there in Oct.
I bet you have a blast.
So sad our exchangers meet never worked out :(

Wish I could go, but 2013 is a DLR year for us and we will be there in Oct.
I bet you have a blast.
So sad our exchangers meet never worked out :(

I'm sorry the exchangesrs meet didn't work out, we could hope for the future. It seems that Princess in Oz may be stopping on the west coast during that trip, or maybe she'll be stopping in Colorado where there are relatives.

We can keep trying!

So, is 2014 a WDW year?

2014 is a WDW year............plans are for January for my birthday, end of Sept for Halloween and December with the family.
May be adding June for my solo trip.............that one depends on what Dave decides to do with his woodworking trip. I think he is thinking Aug., so might be me solo part and him joining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter