• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is counting down to Aulani?

My 9 yr old DGD and I arrive 2/25 and will be there until 3/3 to celebrate both our birthdays!!! So excited. We have an ocean view studio.We travel every year together to WDW but this is our first trip to Hawaii together. Have only been to Maui before myself. Hoping to see some whales!!!

We saw some whales right from the pool deck!

We just booked a beginning of summer trip for the family. We'll be staying May 30th - June 10th. Pricey airfare is an understatement, but we are so looking forward to our first trip to Hawaii!

We will be there at the same time! We are going May 29- June 5!

30 days to go for us! Can't wait!

We're not from the USA, so I am unfamiliar with how much President's day might impact how busy it is. Is it a big holiday week there, or do most people just stay home? (it's family day at home and reading week so lots of us travel to escape the cold)

30 days to go for us! Can't wait! We're not from the USA, so I am unfamiliar with how much President's day might impact how busy it is. Is it a big holiday week there, or do most people just stay home? (it's family day at home and reading week so lots of us travel to escape the cold)

I've never considered it to be a big travel time. I think most people stay home.

We will be there June 1st to June 8th. Flying out of Chicago non stop for $813 per ticket.

Who are you flying with?

----

My wife and I are hoping to get to Aulani in 2016, would love to do 9 nights in one bedroom, ocean view. The depends on two things: adding on 160-200 points someplace (hopefully doing this before April), and being able to book at 7 months out for a May trip (I haven't even looked online at availability because I don't want to get my hopes up).

Who are you flying with?

----

My wife and I are hoping to get to Aulani in 2016, would love to do 9 nights in one bedroom, ocean view. The depends on two things: adding on 160-200 points someplace (hopefully doing this before April), and being able to book at 7 months out for a May trip (I haven't even looked online at availability because I don't want to get my hopes up).

United Airlines........we booked for June at 7 months, I think May would be easier.

United Airlines........we booked for June at 7 months, I think May would be easier.

Thanks! I just looked at Delta and American for flights and neither of them have a non-stop to HNL (out of Detroit or Chicago). Never thought about looking at United. Just wanted and idea on flights.

Hopefully it will work out for May (2016).

Thanks! I just looked at Delta and American for flights and neither of them have a non-stop to HNL (out of Detroit or Chicago). Never thought about looking at United. Just wanted and idea on flights.

Hopefully it will work out for May (2016).

United only has one non stop flight to Honolulu.

After a week of stress, ive finally managed to secure my stay at Aulani for 8 nights in August! - Hawaii here we come!!! - so very excited!!:cool1:

Not sure how many days until DW and I go, but we will be there Oct 22 this year. Wish it was tomorrow!!!

What did you book? Was it wide open?

I finally booked 8 nights in an ocean view studio:thumbsup2

Unfortunately the availability for August is very limited, hence my stressful week. At times this week I was holding two reservations (initially 6 nights in a standard hotel room - as unbelievably considering how few there are and how 'cheap', it was all I could initially get, and then later two nights in the ocean view studio). Then followed several calls to MS as I pieced together the reservation!:faint: But we got there in the end!!::yes::

Absolutely can't wait - I'm driving the family mad with all of my research!!:goodvibes

We'll be there March 13 through 17, then in to Kauai through the 21st. VERY ready to be there!

We booked right at 7 months. Wanted a 2 bedroom standard view but they had none. Had to settle for a two bedroom ocean few. Wanted to save the points but will enjoy the view.

3 WEEKS FROM TODAY we will be flying to California for 3 nights on the way to Aulani for 8 nights. Will be there the 11th-19th.:cool1:

I finally booked 8 nights in an ocean view studio:thumbsup2

Unfortunately the availability for August is very limited, hence my stressful week. At times this week I was holding two reservations (initially 6 nights in a standard hotel room - as unbelievably considering how few there are and how 'cheap', it was all I could initially get, and then later two nights in the ocean view studio). Then followed several calls to MS as I pieced together the reservation!:faint: But we got there in the end!!::yes::

Absolutely can't wait - I'm driving the family mad with all of my research!!:goodvibes

Me too!! We're also going in August and have an Ocean View 1 BR booked...we wanted Island View but it was impossible to get so I just booked Ocean View and then DH wouldn't let me wait list - I think he was tired of listening to me stress about it :rotfl: When are you going in August? We're going Aug 3rd to the 13th - just booked airfare yesterday! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter