Who is counting down to Aulani?

My dh, 2dd's (21 and 25) will be there in 187 days:cool1:

What's your number??::yes::

41 days for me, DH and DD(8) This is our first trip as DVC owners!!! We have been to the Westin Ka'anapali Maui using my other timeshare, but this is our first trip to Oahu.

We started getting ready this week, when DH put the Christmas decorations in the attic, he took down the luggage. I also started to make my packing list (lost my old master list on a dead hard drive).

Walgreens has free 4x6 photobooks though today. Made an Aulani autograph book for DD using the Surfin' Mickey background page and added some photos of Aulani.

This week I confirmed all my reservations (THANK GOODNESS I DID THIS!)- sure enough the airline changed our flight and we only had 45 minutes to connect at DFW. Fixed that. Disney had no record of our Fish are Friends ressie- fixed that.

Just booked part 1 of our 20th anniversary Hawaii getaway!

Just me and DW... no kids and 11 days in paradise.

We arrive at Aulani on August 2nd!

210 days!

27 days until Big Island and 33 days until Aulani! Here in St. Paul, MN the weather will be BRUTAL for the next 3 days. HIGH temp on Monday will be -14° and wind chill of -40°!!! Should be in Hawaii now but glad I'll be there soon. :beach:

We will be in Aulani in 274 days. My wife and I are flying to Vancouver, BC and boarding the Celebrity Solstice for a 12 night cruise to Hawaii. We disembark the Solstice on October 5, 2014, in Honolulu and will check into Aulani for 7 nights. We'll be in an Ocean View Studio until October 12, 2014.

This will be our second visit to Aulani and we are looking forward to seeing all the enhancements added to the resort, as well as the Starlit Hui show. When we were last there in September 2012 the Starlit Hui show was on hiatus as it was being moved from its old location (now the Ka Maka Landing) to its new location on the Ewa side of the resort.

33 days for us! This will be our 3rd trip to aulani:) Super excited! It will be myself, my DH, DS 12, DD 8 and we are taking my younger sister (22) for her birthday.

Staying 9 nts/10 days. First trip we aren't bouncing around to other locations (split stays) so we are excited to have Aulani as our home base the entire time!

33 days for us! This will be our 3rd trip to aulani:) Super excited! It will be myself, my DH, DS 12, DD 8 and we are taking my younger sister (22) for her birthday.

Staying 9 nts/10 days. First trip we aren't bouncing around to other locations (split stays) so we are excited to have Aulani as our home base the entire time!

Have fun! Please let me know what you do with your sister and what her favorites are to eat, see do on and off Aulani.

We are bringing our dd's 21 and 25 in august so that would be a big help!

Have fun! Please let me know what you do with your sister and what her favorites are to eat, see do on and off Aulani.

We are bringing our dd's 21 and 25 in august so that would be a big help!

Will do! I am more than 10 years older then her so there is definitely a generation gap of sorts:) And she has never been so its been interesting planning a trip for my kids, us, plus her (and trying to make it magical since she prob wont be back anytime soon)!

We check in on Aug 9th for 10 nights, then a week on the Big Island. Just a few more days until I can book our room. My husband and I both turn 40 this summer and our girls will be 14 and 12. We are all super excited! I've narrowed down our list of must-dos and have a list of fun places to eat. Coming from Ontario, we have a five hour time difference, so planning on relaxing the first couple of days. We all got snorkel equipment for Christmas. I've really enjoyed reading all the tips about Hawaii on the boards here!

175 days for us. Can't wait. DH, Me, and big kids 23, 24, 28 & 29. :cool1:

55 days for us! We are SO excited! I booked surf lessons yesterday for my husband and the kiddos with Hawaiian Fire--I'm going to watch from the beach.

25 days! We are going for our 25th anniversary. Can't wait. We live in Michigan so i can't wait to leave the foot and a half of snow and bitter cold behind. Yahoo! I may not come home. :)

33 days until Aulani for us! But first we will visit the Big Island...leaving Michigan in 26 days to start our Hawaii trip:beach:

Quick one night trip to check it out while on a trip to Maui. Got a great deal renting points & had some free interisland air fare to use. Spending Valentines @ the Aulani - 40 more days (?)

165 days for us. It will be our second trip and we cannot wait!! Myself, 42, DH 46, and DS 8. We never wanted to leave the resort last time we went!

170 days for us. Me43, DH 44, and DD12. 10 nights in an oceanview studio. So, so excited!!! I've been reading up on Oahu and Aulani every chance I get. We are stopping for two nights on the way out to visit my cousin in Seattle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter