Who is counting down to Aulani?

AnalAnnie and Lovetotraveltx-I think all of our times overlap! I woke up this morning and changed my chalkboard countdown in the kitchen to 19 (we are in the "teens" people!!!!). We arrive at Aulani the afternoon of August 7 and are there to till the 12th when we head over to Big Island for a week and then back to the Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club for a few days to meet up with friends. I will be the short Canadian with POG juice in her hand 24/7!!!

I'll try to spot all of you and Disneypoor will be there too!

Can't book yet, not in our booking window but already have a trip planed for June 2015!! Went June 2012 and it was amazing! Can't wait to get back :)

We are booked May 29-June 5! I got a little info packet from Aulani about a week after I booked. I wasn't expecting it, so that was a fun surprise!

My daughter and I are leaving Friday July 25 for a 4 night stay. Only 2 nights were booked on points since it was such a last minute trip for us. I'm so excited. This will be our first visit to Aulani!

Counting down to August 11th for when I can book March 2015 :cool1:

The new resort availability tool has been great, I've been checking it a couple times a week just to make sure there is still availability for what we want!

33 more days!! So excited! My kids still have no idea we are going. I'm dying to tell them but my DH is making me keep it quite :)

128 days for our family. This will be our 2nd trip and I've been waiting to get back since the day we left!!

11/23 - 11/29, 4 months from today! Starting our trip on 11/20 spending 3 nights in Disneyland, followed by Thanksgiving week in Hawaii. First trip to both Disneyland and Aulani! Extremely excited!!

152 days until we are in Hawaii! We are spending Dec 22-Jan 5 on Kauai visiting my brother in his new home, then the last day we are staying at Aulani in a 2 bedroom. I couldn't go all the way to Hawaii and NOT see Aulani :)

Christmas in Hawaii...We can't wait!

Have fun everyone!!!

Still about 200 days for us. Just excited we're all booked up! Our 2 boys will be getting a big surprise Christmas Morning that their Spring Break will be spent at Aulani.

Tomorrow for us!!! Yikes, need to get off the Disboards and start packing, so not prepared for this vacation!!!

Thanks, we are surprising our children. This will be their first flight anywhere but FL. Coming from PA so should be interesting. I hope I have enough activities to keep them from being bored on the flight.

What a wonderful surprise! How are you telling them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter