• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who Invited My Mother In Law? A Moderately Deluxe TR All New X 3 & PTR Link 2/3 !!

oh man, all you people who love 50's. I had that reservation and was SO looking forward to going, however, I don't have the most "fun" family in DH and my teens. They would not play along so I sadly made the sacrifice and cancelled the reservation and made if for Sci-Fi. We went last time so I know the food is not great, however, my 4 year old will be thoroughly entertained which means a much more pleasant meal for me. Also, the family really likes the atmosphere there. It is such a sacrifice doing the right thing sometimes.;)

I loved 50 PTC when I went there! So good. Except when I went there, we had Cousin Mark and I've heard he is good on the Dis but he didn't really do antics with us. He mostly talked about antics his done and what working there was like and stuff. :confused3 Guess I'll have to go back!

Hi Shannon!

I really enjoyed reading about your experience at 50s. I am always tempted to book an ADR there but never do because I don't think Willow would enjoy the antics very much, and with just the two of us, it probably wouldn't be that fun. :confused3

Oh, and of course, I can't seem to book anywhere at DHS other than the Brown Derby!!!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

50's is on my kids wish lists! We usually don't have much time for table service meals so we haven't done it yet! Next time, for sure!

I have no idea how I missed this update. STRESSED TO THE MAX, I'm tellin' ya!

Anyway, looks like you had a great visit to 50s Prime Time! I'm with Bryan--it's all about the milkshake! We have only eaten there once, and I hope to return one day. The food was great, but Julia was pouting and Brynn was teething at the time, so it wasn't as fun as it could have been. Even now, I am certain that Brynn would not understand a bit of what's going on (she's very literal), though she wouldn't be offended, and Julia would most likely get her feelings hurt even though she'd know it was a joke...so, yeah, I'm saving it for a few years from now! LOL!

That is a big meal for the middle of the day! Hope you were able to walk it off and keep the fun going!

Vanilla? Who gets vanilla milkshakes at PTC when they have the PB&J milkshake which is THE.BEST.THING.ON.EARTH??????????? :rotfl2:

Anywho...Uncle Tony sounds like a hoot! Glad you had a great meal.

Jill in CO

:lmao: Bryan that's who! He's a pretty adventurous eater, but when it comes to ice cream and milkshakes he's a vanilla guy all the way. He loved it though!

Uncle Tony was a riot, we had a lot of fun.

I thought the PBand J shake was way too sweet. (sorry). but we loved the cholate shake and the chocolate malt.
(the malt may have been a tad too sweet,)

I don't even put J on my PB sandwiches, so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be for me. I'd try the chocolate though-have to remember that.

nebo and I once split a meal at prime time. we each had 2 pieces of chicken we asked for 2 orders of potatos instead of potatos and greens. (although, next time, I'll get the greens. who, all of a sudden decided that all mashed potatos have to be "red-skinned?" wasnt that way in the 50's. mom peeled her potatos!)

I know! My grandma (mom's a terrible cook) always peeled the potatoes! Red potatoes were only for roasts.

so, we were paying OOP, and shared an appetizer of onion rings, a chicken dinner, and a chocolate shake (which was HUGE!). and we were full. voila!

That sounds like the perfect portion size. Sadly, Bryan is not one to share his meals. And, we are DDP devotees. Since we only go once a year, we try to go 'all out' and we really like that it's paid for before we go. That way we're not focusing on what everything's costing us (especially those sometimes not so great character meals) once we're there.

Depends on the time of year. We normally go the very, very busy week of Christmas and we've seen wait times up to and over 2 hours. So we always try to hit it either first thing in the morning or the very end of the day. The only thing I don't like is we have no fastpass. But that could be a good thing too.

Ok, I guess the only DLR TRs I've read take place at slower times of year.

She is a princess lover. Once I get her birthday pictures back I'll have to post a couple of her. She had to wear a princess dress since she's having a princess party!! next trip if I have my way would be happening sooner rather than later but right now we're looking at May 2014. A long ways away but at least I can start planning and saving. Hopefully she still loves princesses and the show is still there.

Please do! That's not too far away to plan. I'm pretty sure that the show's not going anywhere.

SIZE="3"]

I told my DH that Centerstage was a classic and he laughed at me.
As soon as I saw your TR I knew you had to be a huge Friends fan. "The one with..." I still watch Friends on a regular basis and laugh hysterically at shows I've seen a hundred times, lol

I'm really sorry that your husband doesn't have better taste in films. He's probably a big fan of things like the Godfather like my husband huh? ;)

Me too! Bryan and I quote Friends all the time too. Especially the One with the Embryoes (trivia game one). We randomly shout "Big Fat Goalie" and "Transpontransponder" all the time. Great, great show. My new fave is Modern Family. Do you watch that one? It's fantastic.

As for Empire Records:
"Have I fired anyone today? No! Then why would I start now?"
Sugar high - Love that song!!!

Yayyyy!!!! That's a great one. I like to say "I don't have to explain my art to you" and "Maybe I wanna be sterile" a lot. BEST MOVIE EVER! Love the whole soundtrack. Sugar high is a special favorite though.

Need I say more! I love love love that movie!!

I will be here reading your TR as you update it and I will be starting a PTR probably in Jan. We have some much planning done but it maight be a bit early to start my PTR as we aren't going until July. PS I have list for my list too, lol!

Can't wait to join in your PTR! We may be planning a summer trip too, and I'm wondering if I shouldn't just start a PTR when I'm done here.

A girl's got to have a list to keep track of her lists! I once wrote a list entitlled "Lists to Make"

Um, just stopping in to say hi and that I am approximately 60+ pages behind. So I will eventually come back here and make a whole slew of random comments......sheesh, apparently you don't sign on for a whole summer and things just pile up.....

HI!! Glad to have you join in! No worries, just glad you're here.

Glad to hear that you had a great experience at 50's PT! Your uncle sounds hilarious! I'm always wary to go there because I almost NEVER finish everything on my plate, and I don't want to have pot roast with whipped cream for dessert! :rotfl:

I don't blame you! I was a little afraid myself, but I think they do a really good job of 'reading' the guests. Uncle Tony was awesome. He was so funny.

(However, we went there when I was younger, and my dad did so well eating everything on his plate that he earned a "Clean Plate Award" sticker!)

How fun! I wish Bry had gotten a "clean plate award". He probably disqualified himself with all of his bad behavior though. :lmao:

We eat at 50's a lot with my in-laws. They really enjoy the antics, but sometimes take it a little too far if you ask me :rolleyes1

The food is OK, but a better choice than most of the options at DHS. Why is that place such a food wasteland?

That's the thing about DHS. Prime Time was fun and the food was pretty good, but we really have no interest in Sci-Fi (I know it's really popular, but it's just not our thing) and I don't want to use 2 credits for lunch at HBD. We' might try Mama Melrose next time, but I've heard really mixed reviews of that too.

I love the interaction and food at 50's. I really want to go back there. We haven't had a meal there in years, but DW refuses to go there since she had to stand in a corner once or something... no appreciation for the theme of it. :lmao:

I could really go for some of that fried chicken. I wouldn't share mine either.

I guess I'm just of the mindset that if you don't mean it, you'd best not say it, because I will act on it! :rotfl2::rotfl:

Your poor wife! I probably wouldn't want to go back either. If that happened to DH, I'd think it was really funny though.

Bry DOES NOT SHARE food. Sometimes I'll get a little taste, but almost never when fried chicken is involved.

:woohoo: Love this place! For my money, the best place to eat in DHS.

The food was good and we had a great time. No complaints here. We'll be back for sure.

Oh good, you got a fun server. :thumbsup2

We did!

If you're going to be an expert in something, that's the way to go.

He's spent years perfecting his craft.

Oh well. I love their fried chicken. But then again, I'm a sucker for fried chicken.

He liked it a lot, just said it's not the best he's ever had.

:rotfl: I'm so glad you guys got the full 50's PT experience!

We did! It was great!

50's PTC is quickly becoming a favorite of ours! When you get the "right" family member waiting on you it makes all of the difference!! :goodvibes

Uncle Tony made the meal for us. He was hilarious, and it was as much fun listening to him interact with the other tables as it was having him pick on us!

I was noticing the fact that your hubster had his elbows on the table and I was thinking to myself "oooooh, he's gonna get in deep trouble".:rotfl: We ate at 50's Prime Time several years ago and Lacey didn't care for it but we thought our cousin was a riot. (in Lacey's defense as well as the defense of our "cousin", Lacey wasn't feeling so good...it was that time) It sounds like your Uncle was able to read Maddie well and that's why he chose to call her a Princess. Very smart of him. I mean, what little girl doesn't want to be called a Princess?

He was testing Uncle Tony for sure! He wanted to get the 'full experience'! I really liked it there, he was so much fun. I was relieved that he just treated Mads like a princess. She seemed a little unsure, and would not have taken kindly to being called out for bad manners.

I love 50's it was my 1st disney restaurant we try and go just about ever trip.

It was a lot of fun! There's getting to be too many places that we love for me to say that it'll be every time for us, but we'll certainly be back!

Ahhhh yay for 50's! Love that place! Tony sounds like he was a lot of fun.

I must say, I'm not a fan of pot pies but that one looks delicious! :goodvibes

He was great! We couldn't have asked for a better first experience at 50sPT!

The pot pie was fantastic! That's what I'll order next time we go too!

Ieee 50's Prime Time! I'm glad you guys had a good time there,I'm super excited to eat there, thanks to the whole dinner theatre thing I'm sure that we will fully accept the schtick & teasing haha!!

I'm still not sure what to order though!! And I'll be sure to keep ya posted if I can find that photopass spot!! Yay!

It was so much fun! I think you'll really enjoy it.

The pot pie and fried chicken both get 2 thumbs up, but I've read that the sampler is the way to go. I can't wait to hear if you like it!

I've been reading along but not posting but I had to comment on the 50's prime time cafe. We had a big group (My parents, brother, SIL, nephew, DH, my son and I) and our cousin (though she must have been a distant cousin because I don't remember her name) was giving my table a good time. My brother was really playing it up and he got in trouble for keeping his hat on at the table. So she made him and my DH (who was being really good LOL) get up and sing I'm a little teapot. Too funny! We had a good time but we weren't all that impressed with the food. BUt we liked the antics so we will do it again someday

Thanks for joining in! That's hilarious, I'm so glad that you shared! I'll bet it was a ton of fun with a whole group of adults. We thought the food was good, not great-but the experience will bring us back.

Whew, finally caught up! I was trying to read a few installments every chance I got! I love how you broke up your report into bite-size segmants, and have links to all of them. Makes it so much easier to read! Again, love your photos of Maddie having so much fun. She really is adorable. It's been such a long time since we've done Disney with kids. Your report brings back great memories.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! I've been a latecomer to many TRs, so I had to include chapter links. It's just easier!

She had so much fun, and constantly talks about the 'next trip'. Thank you so much, seeing her have fun is what makes us want to go as much as possible while she's young.

Our first grandson is now three months old, and we have another grandchild due January 22nd, but don't know what we're having yet. Should know soon. We also have a "bonus" grandson, my son's fiance's 6yo son. We're all going to WDW next October 2013, and I can't wait! Your report has given me an idea of what to expect with kids along. I'm really enjoying reading it
!

Oh you'll have such a great time taking you grandkids! Congrats on the new baby too!

I'm glad that you're finding it helpful. That makes me feel good!

Shannon, you have me so excited for our meal at 50's a week from Sunday. We've not eaten there in over 12 years, and this is one of the ADR's I am most excited about. I'm hoping DH gets into lots of trouble. :lmao::lmao:

Yay!! I'm so glad that this helped make you more excited for your trip!

I can't wait to hear if Mark gets in lots of trouble! Don't let him wash his hands before he eats-that should tag him as a trouble-maker from the start!

Yay, 50's PTC!

Hilarious. "I think you're lying, but you're right". That's what makes 50's so much fun.

:lmao: I thought that was great. The servers must have so much fun working there.

The chicken pot pie looks really yummy. That is one thing on the menu that I have yet to try.

It was really good, you should try it next time. I loved it!

Okay, random, but how did I not realize that you loved Center Stage?! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!

I knew we were meant to be friends! How could anyone not love that movie?? It's perfect!

Empire Records? My email was based on a line from that. "Shock me shock me shock me with the Sinead'o rebellion....."

"What's with today.....today?"

Okay, I'll stop now.

"Let's not fight, let's just rip". "Oh Rexy you're so sexy" "Damn the man! Save the Empire!"

Why stop? :rotfl:

Sounds like a fun meal at 50's PTC! :thumbsup2 It's been quite a few years since we've eaten there. But, it was a fun experience. Sounds like y'all had a great "uncle" who really understood each of y'all well. I like that he didn't tease Maddie but treated her sweetly. :goodvibes

We had a great time! It was perfect in the middle of the day when we were starting to fade too. A fun, lighthearted meal was just what the doctor ordered.

I was super relieved that he was just sweet to Mads. She did not look amused when he was teasing her dad. :rotfl:

Love 50's PT! We had great meals there last Jan and while the cousin wasn't too overly in character, it was perfect for our nervous nelly Kadence.

She didn't like it. She told us later she was mad inside because she had keep her elbows off the table and be good. UGH, sounds like I raise a heathen.

She doesn't want to go back ever. She's in for a surprise because that's the one place John insisted on. Oh well, she'll have to deal. We're doing lots for her.

John had the sample platter with all 3 main entrees, chicken, pot roast, and meatloaf and declared it the best meal of the trip. I went with the ham sandwich as I wasn't that hungry...... Holy Huge! It was like 5 inches thick. Good thing I didn't have veggies to eat, I would had to hide them in my sock!

Sam had the PB&J shake and it was good, but I couldn't of had a whole one, very sweet.

Great review!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Poor Kadence!

Haha! I love when kids say stuff like that. Elbows on the table should be fine on vacation!

Maybe you could take the server aside and mention that Kadence isn't down with the fun, but that mom and dad are? Then you could get a fun experience for you and a stress free one for her!

I don't blame you-I feel like we've done soooo many character meals, Maddie can sit through some 'boring' ones. John deserves to eat his favorite WDW meal!

The PBJ sounds like it would be too much for me-I'm not a huge milkshake drinker anyway.

WIthout a doubt, Fifties Prime time is one of our fave Disney eateries. And it's a really good out of pocket place to teat, Diane and I now split meals there.
Eat, oh brother, my typing fingers want to get me in trouble again.
but really, the fried chicken there is the BEST, and it's two pieces per person if you split it, top it off with a PBJ shake and maybe an order of oniion rings which are also the best there, and you will STILL probably leave food behind.

I remember reading good reviews of it on your past TRs! I'm interested to try Teppan Edo since you guys have liked it so much too!

Bry really liked the fried chicken, but he won't share!

However, I do have one complaint.
they have done something with the mashed potatoes, or maybe the gravy, but they reall y tast funny to me, Smidgy agreed also, not sure what it is, but it's not good, and I can make a complete dinner out of mashed potatoes and gravy.

I could too. I wonder why they taste funny there? That would really disappoint me.

Lastly,,,,(yay) my, aren't you efficient, not only taking pics of food but even the menu, you put my reports to shame, nice going, keep it up.

:rotfl: I had to borrow pics from the internet for half my restaurant updates. The photo taking thing was really hit or miss.

Oh, last thing, and I promise.
IF you really want to get the last laugh on your "Mom" when you first sit down?
You know all those little , small, green lizards that are running around all over Florida and Disney? Well, the Prime Time's "Moms" don't really care for them, just sayin'.
And yes they will DEFINATELY make you go and wash your hands.

Not that I know from experience.:rolleyes1

Nebo, I'm just glad that you're joining in! You can make as many comments as you like! (did I just open Pandora's box with that?)

I'd love to hear the story behind that! YOu didn't????

Hey Shannon, The Disney store is having a sale on vinylmation and the Cubs one is on sale for $5!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I saw that email, thank you so much! I actually bought the vinyl when we got home, but I wish I'd waited for such a good sale!

oh man, all you people who love 50's. I had that reservation and was SO looking forward to going, however, I don't have the most "fun" family in DH and my teens. They would not play along so I sadly made the sacrifice and cancelled the reservation and made if for Sci-Fi. We went last time so I know the food is not great, however, my 4 year old will be thoroughly entertained which means a much more pleasant meal for me. Also, the family really likes the atmosphere there. It is such a sacrifice doing the right thing sometimes.;)

I wouldn't sweat it. I've heard more good things about Sci-Fi than 50s PT.

Too bad that the family wouldn't enjoy the antics though, they are a lot of fun. Maybe next trip!

It is a sacrifice! :upsidedow

Primetime kinda scares me :lmao:

Me too!!

I love the sound of the menu but I'm really not into the role-playing sort of stuff. I would just get embarrassed and awkward!

It scared me a little too! I just knew that DH would love it and likely divert the attention from me. Take a really outgoing person with you, and you'll be fine!

I loved 50 PTC when I went there! So good. Except when I went there, we had Cousin Mark and I've heard he is good on the Dis but he didn't really do antics with us. He mostly talked about antics his done and what working there was like and stuff. :confused3 Guess I'll have to go back!

Weird! I'm glad that you still enjoyed the meal, but that's too bad. I hope that next time you go you get a super fun family member!

Hi Shannon!

Hi!!

I really enjoyed reading about your experience at 50s. I am always tempted to book an ADR there but never do because I don't think Willow would enjoy the antics very much, and with just the two of us, it probably wouldn't be that fun. :confused3

It was good, but I know that it will never make Maddie's must do list. She never said she was nervous about it, but I could tell. That's just a place to save for when Willow is older! How much fun would it be to take a teenager there!?! :lmao:

Oh, and of course, I can't seem to book anywhere at DHS other than the Brown Derby!!!! :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

And I've never tried the Brown Derby! One of these days. The 2 credit thing always stops me though. We're such DDP nuts that we likely won't ever do it OOP either. :sad1:

50's is on my kids wish lists! We usually don't have much time for table service meals so we haven't done it yet! Next time, for sure!

It was a lot of fun! I hope that you'll squeeze it in next time. It's really a twofer. You get lunch and entertainment!

I have no idea how I missed this update. STRESSED TO THE MAX, I'm tellin' ya!

Seriously, what wrong with you? I know you don't have much going on right now! :lmao:

Anyway, looks like you had a great visit to 50s Prime Time! I'm with Bryan--it's all about the milkshake! We have only eaten there once, and I hope to return one day. The food was great, but Julia was pouting and Brynn was teething at the time, so it wasn't as fun as it could have been. Even now, I am certain that Brynn would not understand a bit of what's going on (she's very literal), though she wouldn't be offended, and Julia would most likely get her feelings hurt even though she'd know it was a joke...so, yeah, I'm saving it for a few years from now! LOL!

:lmao: Sounds like putting it off is a good idea. It's so much fun, but probably not the best place for little princesses. Though Tony was awesome with Maddie. He literally only treated her like a princess. He was perfect.

That is a big meal for the middle of the day! Hope you were able to walk it off and keep the fun going!

It was a big meal. But, it's our top choice for TS at DHS for now. I guess we just have to suck it up and stuff ourselves :rotfl:

:
A girl's got to have a list to keep track of her lists! I once wrote a list entitlled "Lists to Make"

]

:rotfl2:that is SO funny.. so much like nebo. he loves lists. used to make them at work all the time when he was bored.

(when I make a list of things to do, and then do something that's NOT of the list, I add it n the end, just so I can cross it off)

oh yeah, waht is the movie "centerstage"? never heard of it.

[COLOR="Purple meals) once we're there.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Georgia"]It was a lot of fun! There's getting to be too many places that we love for me to say that it'll be every time for us, but we'll certainly be back!

Sounds like a great day at DHS! Toy Story three times in a row must be a record! We went to DHS for the first time this year and missed all the shows. Changed our PTC reservation for the Moma Melrose Fantasmic! package. Next time, I'll have to plan our DHS better. While we had a wonderful lunch at MM, I really missed not doing PTC, especially after reading your experience!

And, that's a problem for us, too many places, as my DGD wants to do 'everything' we did before! It's getting hard to slip in new places and keep the old. She loves the characters meals.

Thanks Karen

It was good, but I know that it will never make Maddie's must do list. She never said she was nervous about it, but I could tell. That's just a place to save for when Willow is older! How much fun would it be to take a teenager there!?!

And I've never tried the Brown Derby! One of these days. The 2 credit thing always stops me though. We're such DDP nuts that we likely won't ever do it OOP either.
:laughing: Yeah, I have visions of taking Willow and a friend when they are tweens/teens. THAT should be amusing! :laughing:

Oh, yes, the DDP credit thing. :laughing: I never remember that since we don't do the DDP. :confused3 I just can't stand the thought of a full day in broiling hot DHS without a lunch stop at the fancy Brown Derby for a champagne flight and cobb salad. :rotfl2:

Hey Shan! Just to let you know that I haven't abandoned you and your TR. Been crazy busy at work last little bit but I'm slowly catching up.

I'll be back soon.

We were dining at 50s Prime Time Café that day. If you’re unfamiliar with the restaurant, it’s a place that looks exactly like your grandma’s house and where you’re treated like family. Literally.

I sooo want to go there.

Someday...

We checked in for our 12:15 reservation, and were told to take a seat in the living room until our name was called. And, I remembered to take photos!!

And thanks for that. I don't think I've ever seen photos of the living room.

We only waited about 10 minutes before we were seated at our Uncle Tony’s kitchen table (we got a TV table too!), and prepared for some comfort food like grandma used to make.

Are there a lot of TV tables? Majority? Minority?

Uncle Tony approached and immediately said “So nice to finally see you again. Think you’re too good to visit your Uncle Tony once in a while?” I had told DH about the restaurant’s schtick, and he was eager to play along. He assured Uncle Tony that we were very sorry no to have visited more often, and we’d do better.

:rotfl: That's great! I've heard of a few Dissers not getting the 'family' treatment, so it's nice that you were able to get the full 'treatment'.

We had pretty much decided what we wanted before we left for the trip, so we placed our orders right away.

:laughing: Only in Disney! How many other places have you been (outside of possible local places you go to lots) where you not only know the menu buy have already decided what you'll eat... before you even get there?

Uncle Tony said that we couldn’t technically get Bryan a milkshake as his drink on the DxDP, but Maddie could get one. Since she wanted a Sprite, Uncle Tony got Bryan his milkshake.

That's just.... strange. Usually the kids selection is lousy and here you can't get a milkshake but Maddie can?

“I think you’re lying, but your right. I’m keeping my eye on you.”

:lmao:

Note to self: Bring soap from washroom to table.

You can sort of see the crab cakes in the corner!

IMG_5021.jpg

Yup... forget the crabcakes... gotta save room for the good stuff!

I had the wedge salad, and it was PERFECT. The portion was huge, the bacon was crispy, and the dressing was great. I love a good wedge salad, so I was in heaven.

I've never even heard of a wedge salad... it looks good though.

And apparently I was enjoying it so much that I forgot to take the photo until I'd eaten half

Better late than never. I hate a picture of food after the second half is eaten...

Maddie had the fruit as usual. What can I say? She loves the stuff!

Consider yourself lucky. I can't get DD11 to eat fruit at all. The occasional apple... and only the 'right' apple.

“At least your manners are slightly better than Elbow’s over there”. He turned to glare at Bryan saying “I know your momma taught you better than that!” Bryan was pleased.

:lmao:

Even so, this is as close as he'd let me get to the chicken

'cause he was afraid you'd steal it?

We men can be very possessive of our food, ya know.

It all has to do with that whole 'hunter/gatherer' thing...

I had Grandma’s Chicken Pot Pie. It was delicious. It was full of large chunks of chicken and perfectly cooked vegetables. I don’t really like a pot pie with a full top and bottom crust so this one with the puff pastry was perfect. I loved it and will most certainly order it again.

I will never, ever order chicken pot pie. I'm not fond of the sauce and...

A long time ago (in a land far, far away... sorry) I was on a training course that lasted 9 months. During that time we had cafeteria food. Pretty much once a week the cafeteria would serve Chicken Pot Pie. If you have left-overs it's a great way to get rid of 'em. Throw everything in a dish, slop some runny cream sauce in and hide it behind a pie crust, call it 'pie' so the gullible will think of Mom's apple pie and serve it up to the unsuspecting.

My group of 15 - 20 people would all troup down to the cafeteria and get the chicken pot pie (meals were included in the course). Once everyone had a pie and were seated at the tables, we'd all dig in and have a contest to see who would be the first to find an elusive piece of chicken in the 'chicken' pot pie. The first person who found one would be declared the winner. (Sometimes, there were no winners) Afterwards we would all go out for pizza.

Over all, we really enjoyed our lunch at 50s Prime Time. The food was good, and to be fair it had gotten really hot that morning so none of us really felt like eating a ton, but we had a LOT of fun.

I don't think anybody really wants to eat much when it's hot out. But I'm glad you had fun. It sure sounds like a hoot.

It may not become an every trip restaurant for us, but we’ll definitely be back!

Now I definitely want to add it to our next trip. Thanks for the chapter Shanisticious. :goodvibes

Hey everyone! I had the best intentions of getting an update done tonight, but it seems that I'm sick. I promise to try to get one done tomorrow! (I'll get to the replies from all you fantastic people too!)

Thanks for sticking with me!

Hey everyone! I had the best intentions of getting an update done tonight, but it seems that I'm sick. I promise to try to get one done tomorrow! (I'll get to the replies from all you fantastic people too!)

Hope you feel better! Your fan club awaits.

Jill in CO

Feel better soon!! It seems to be going around here to. We have a few friends who are sick so we're trying to stay away from them for now.

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!! :hug:

shan23877 said:

Hang in there hon! Maybe watch some Empire Records (maybe some Can't Hardly Wait too.....love that movie) to make you feel better. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter