Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

Happy Birthday Betsy.

What exciting things do you have planned?

Here's a little party for you..................

:woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: pixiedust:

:cake:party: :bday:

:jumping1: :rockband:

:drinking1 :drinking1

:joker: :scared1: :duck:

:crazy2: :faint:

:cat:

:ssst: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

Have a Wonderful Day!

Happy Birthday Betsy!

Ditto on the party..................

:joker: :scared1: :duck:

:crazy2: :faint:

:cat:

:ssst: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

Have a Magical Day!

We better be careful with all of this partying :lmao:

I'm only a Diet Pepsi drinker though, so I can be the designated sober one!

Happy Birthday Betsy.

What exciting things do you have planned?

Here's a little party for you..................

Have a Wonderful Day!

Happy Birthday Betsy!

Ditto on the party..................

Have a Magical Day!

We better be careful with all of this partying :lmao:

I'm only a Diet Pepsi drinker though, so I can be the designated sober one!

Happy Birthday, Betsy!!!!

:wizard:

Wow thanks guys!...That was quite a party!... I think it looks like I drank too much...LOL Thanks Robin for being the DD.
Even tho you dont drink you wont have to worry about being DD on the cruise...The Capt. has so kindly offered to do that....

I had a fun day.
I really gave myself and poor Liam ( the horse I rode) a workout yesterday. We were both hot and sweaty when my class was over. I am a bit sore today, but it a good productive sore!...He's such a fun horse to ride!
Brit was here waiting for me when I got home, BUT I was so tired from my lesson:faint: , I took a nap. Thats OK as she was tired from the night before so she was sleeping on the chair when I walked in the door...So we both napped for about half the time she was there to visit...LOL...thats what I call spending quailty time together!...:lmao:
Mike surprised me with flowers delivered, I posted a picture of them on FB...They are beautiful!
All in all a nice Birthday!

Thanks agin for the great wishes... :hug: s to you all!

Today I do volunteer work at Salt Springs. We are redoing their files. Five cabinets full of files dating back 20 years....Its tedious, but has to be done.

Well I hope you all enjoy your day.

We are supposed to get sever thunderstorms here later this afternoon, So PD you may want to baton down the hatches... I think you are in its path too!
Kim, You should have already gotten it!..Hope alls well!

Thanks again:grouphug:Have a good one and stay safe!

TTFNpaw:

Glad to hear that you had a nice birthday Betsy.

I'm looking forward to partying the nights away onboard the Disney Dream. I hope I have some fellow night owls to hang out.

We've had those storms already and actually are still having them. They started shortly after 1 am around here. Very dark clouds still and some thunder but not raining here at the house.

I'm heading off for a road trip overnight. Heading towards Pittsburg area.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Wow thanks guys!...That was quite a party!... I think it looks like I drank too much...LOL Thanks Robin for being the DD.
Even tho you dont drink you wont have to worry about being DD on the cruise...The Capt. has so kindly offered to do that....

I had a fun day.
I really gave myself and poor Liam ( the horse I rode) a workout yesterday. We were both hot and sweaty when my class was over. I am a bit sore today, but it a good productive sore!...He's such a fun horse to ride!
Brit was here waiting for me when I got home, BUT I was so tired from my lesson:faint: , I took a nap. Thats OK as she was tired from the night before so she was sleeping on the chair when I walked in the door...So we both napped for about half the time she was there to visit...LOL...thats what I call spending quailty time together!...:lmao:
Mike surprised me with flowers delivered, I posted a picture of them on FB...They are beautiful!
All in all a nice Birthday!

Thanks agin for the great wishes... :hug: s to you all!

Today I do volunteer work at Salt Springs. We are redoing their files. Five cabinets full of files dating back 20 years....Its tedious, but has to be done.

Well I hope you all enjoy your day.

We are supposed to get sever thunderstorms here later this afternoon, So PD you may want to baton down the hatches... I think you are in its path too!
Kim, You should have already gotten it!..Hope alls well!

Thanks again:grouphug:Have a good one and stay safe!

TTFNpaw:

Glad you had a great birthday! A birthday nap actually sounds wonderful!

How bad were your storms? I heard that Elmira got hit very badly! We actually ended up fine. After putting away all of the outdoor furniture, etc., we ended up being the very northern edge of the storm, we got some thunder and lightening and a bit of rain, but nothing bad at all. We didn't even have any small limbs come down. Really, no wind. Some areas very close to us had lots of trees down and power outages, but we were fine!:goodvibes Hope you ended up ok!

:wave2:

Hi all. We just got back from our Pennsylvania trip.

We drove thru some really nasty stuff last night in PA. Torrential downpours, near the Pittsburg area.

Then today on our drive back we went through several really weird storm systems. One in Ohio was really nasty and then there was some more closer to home. The sky was so strange looking.

Hi everyone, we still have no power.
Robin, it's from that storm you went through. It is suppose to be restored tonight. I hope so. I am really wanting a shower. It's so hard to wash up out of a bowl of water. Wish we knew about you driving through. We would have met up with you.
Have a good day my TKer friends:wave:

TTFNpaw:

Hope your power is back on soon Betsy. No fun without it is it?

That was some awesome storm though.

We were not anywhere near to you or we would have let you know.

We drove from Detroit through Ohio and went about an hour southeast of Pittsburg and then went back again by way of Columbus Ohio.

Hope your power is back on soon Betsy. No fun without it is it?

That was some awesome storm though.

We were not anywhere near to you or we would have let you know.

We drove from Detroit through Ohio and went about an hour southeast of Pittsburg and then went back again by way of Columbus Ohio.

ITS ON!:banana: ITS ON!:cool1: I am so happy!:cheer2: I am back to the modern world!:thumbsup2

Now I can catch up on the games!:happytv: YEA!:yay:
and take a hot shower,...and wash my dishes...and actually see at night with out candles or flashlight!... Man I will never take elec for granted again!...LOL

I am off to get this place cleaned up, and go get my hair cut and ehem... C-O-L-O-R-E-D.

OH it was sad but we ended up having to throw away a ton of food...crazy:sad2:

TTFNpaw:

pink or green :scratchin

Doesn't matter. I'm sure you will be beautiful with either :flower3:

Glad to hear that you finally have some modern conveniences :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter