Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

Wish you could have been there too:thumbsup2
We had a great time on our cruise! It was so fun with Robin, Ann, and Kim.
For us CC was just awesome and we were so glad to be able to enjoy it as the last cruise on the wonder in Jan. it was just too cool to go in the water. This time we checked out large Conks the insides were so beautiful. We also picked up a couple of sand dallors.

I will be writing an article on it all. Ill let you know when its up!

Got to get my wassh started:laundy:, and go pick up Leo this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone:wizard:

TTFNpaw:

Glad everyone had fun! I am anxiously awaiting Betsy's trip report, I assume that will be on Milliver's? Also can't wait to see pictures!

How come you were bumped off your flight Betsy?

I really don't understand that concept at all :confused3

How come you were bumped off your flight Betsy?

I really don't understand that concept at all :confused3

Not just us Robin, the whole flight got bumped...Im not sure why, but our plane was there and they just rescheduled us to a different gate and a different plane that wasn't even there yet....Our original plane got givien too a flight to Newark???...our flight would have gone to Syracuse... We had to wait for the other plane to get there, for an hr. after our original flight time... It was such a pain.

I'm so glad you started the new board on FB...Great idea!

I'm off to get Albert groomed this morning...:teleport:

TTFNpaw:

Not just us Robin, the whole flight got bumped...Im not sure why, but our plane was there and they just rescheduled us to a different gate and a different plane that wasn't even there yet....Our original plane got givien too a flight to Newark???...our flight would have gone to Syracuse... We had to wait for the other plane to get there, for an hr. after our original flight time... It was such a pain.

I'm so glad you started the new board on FB...Great idea!

I'm off to get Albert groomed this morning...:teleport:

TTFNpaw:

That's not too much fun.

You could have stayed onboard the ship and come to breakfast with us if you had known you had an extra hour.

We had breakfast and left the ship and still got to the airport before 9:30 am.

I think that we are finally going to see the ending of an era.

After existing since 2003, this Threadkiller thread may actually be coming to it's end.

Did you all know that the Threadkiller thread is the oldest running thread on the Community Board?

It's sad in a way. We've seen so many posters come and go along the way.

Lost one of our own (Montessori)

Laughed together (Kim, Cally, remember that night that we innocently and accidently went somewhere we should not have gone :rotfl2: ) That was hilarious.

Cried together when it was necessary :sad1:

Enjoyed a ton of fabulous stories as told by our resident story teller.

What a fantastic trip it has been but the most important thing is that we are still (and I hope will always be) a great group of friends.

See you all on Facebook.

I just dont know if I can let it go...:worried:

I may just come on over every now and then just to keep it going...:thumbsup2

and throw in a happy face or two...
:3dglasses:bitelip::hyper:

:wave2:

A great big hug to all of you past and present:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:....... That should do it...

If I left anyone out ...go on FB and yell at me...:laughing:

TTFNpaw:

Me either Betsy. It has been a huge part of my life since March of 2003.

Maybe we will just have to stop in every now and again like you say and keep it going.

I wonder how long we can do it :confused3

Probably for a lot of years to come.

I am enjoying the Facebook page but it is so much harder to "read" because the replies don't come one after the other like they do here. I find that I constantly have to keep checking back on posts to make sure that I don't miss anything.

It is nice to have so much more contact with people on Facebook that we haven't had as much in the past year or so.

Hello to Threadkillers and lurker alike. :wave2:

Anything new and exciting?

Hiya Robin!
We just came in from doing exterior housework. We are covering the base of our house with vinyl siding, and putting up a bigger deck off my bedroom. We will also be putting a new deck on the front, but not sure how soon.
Man ...Ill tell you, I must be getting old, because it's harder then I remember, when we built the house....Maybe its because we are bending so much...:faint:
Lots of geese heading your way....treat them well and send them back early...ok?

Hiya Robin!
We just came in from doing exterior housework. We are covering the base of our house with vinyl siding, and putting up a bigger deck off my bedroom. We will also be putting a new deck on the front, but not sure how soon.
Man ...Ill tell you, I must be getting old, because it's harder then I remember, when we built the house....Maybe its because we are bending so much...:faint:
Lots of geese heading your way....treat them well and send them back early...ok?

Nice. I remember you saying you would like a bigger deck off of your bedroom. How did it all turn out?

Yeah, it's the pits getting old, isn't it. :rotfl2:

But doesn't it look great when you finally get it all finished!

No bedroom deck yet... I guess we have to put the front deck on first. :o

So Im not sure when my new deck will be happening...:sad1: I am hoping it will happen before the snow starts to fly or Ill be waiting til next spring. I wish we had the money to just hire someone to do all this. Then it wouldnt take so long and I wouldnt feel so old...LOL:crazy2:

Riding again today... I hope you have a good day what ever you are doing with it.pixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

:wave::teeth:

How is the outside work coming? It's a dreary and extremely windy day here today. I went out to get the mail and that was far enough for now. ;)

I will have to go out for tap and hip hop tonight but that is hours away and I don't have to think about it yet.

Well, could be worse...... could be piles of snow on the ground. It is still a little early in the season for that though, thank goodness.

We're supposed to get the wind tomorrow. It is warm, but rainy and miserable here today!

Supposed to be about 70 here today.

I think I'm going to try my hand at caulking windows.

First I have to figure out how to make a caulking gun work :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts