• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who feels like a Threadkiller....Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sounds like a great vacation.

Have a wonderful time and come back and share it all with us.

When you come back make sure you move over to the new thread as this one is getting too long and will soon be closed.

There is a link on the page before this one to the new thread.

:wave:

Aren't you the rebel posting on page 251!

I post on the other TK thread...I didn't want you to kill your own thread so I'm 'saving you'! They should get around to killing this one soon...

Have a great day.

4.gif
Up with thread killers!

I post on the other TK thread...I didn't want you to kill your own thread so I'm 'saving you'! They should get around to killing this one soon...

Have a great day.

4.gif
Up with thread killers!

Hello and welcome to the Threadkillers:thumbsup2

Thanks for the help:rotfl:

Feel free to stop in and visit at our new thread.

We always love to have new people join us:woohoo:

Oh no now we need M&N to come back so we don;t actually kill this!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::goodvibes Thanks M&N...I'm counting on you...and when your newest thread gets close to closing PM me and I'll come over and take care of the last post for you!

Looking right now to maybe go 6-28-09 to 7-3-09.
With our passes the rooms come out to be $75 a night!
And we still have airline credit for United.
The wheels are turning!!

The wheels are turning!!
I hate you. :rolleyes1 I'll be in boring Montana then. You picked the perfect time to leave me behind. :headache: :rolleyes: RoomS? More than 1? :confused3

See ya tonight!

The wheels are turning!!

Looks like you might be there with a bunch of other threadkillers.

Pixiedust 112 is there starting Jun28.

Disunc is there from June 22 to July 1.

Maybe you can find the time to meet up with some of them:confused3

I will be there from July 11 to 18. So you are too early for me.

I hate you. :rolleyes1 I'll be in boring Montana then. You picked the perfect time to leave me behind. :headache: :rolleyes: RoomS? More than 1? :confused3

See ya tonight!

Montana:confused3

What or who is in Montana Kim?

I've never been there before so I don't know if it is boring or not;)

Montana:confused3

What or who is in Montana Kim?

I've never been there before so I don't know if it is boring or not;)
Marty's sister, with MS, is in (boring) Montana. Our belated honeymoon was spent with them 17 years ago. I haven't been back since then, and she's worse now, wheel chair bound. Her & Kelly share a BD and I want Kelly to know of her Aunt (before she's gone - sorry to say). Her Aunt Judi is a remarkable lady, much like Kelly's Grandma. :goodvibes Strong genes in those Raye's! :thumbsup2 The exciting, and beautiful part of Montana is Glacier National Park, where we're spending 2 glorious nights at 2 of their finest resorts! Handicap accessible and all, we're paying for it all, since DSIL & DBIL are putting us up, and putting UP with us the other nights. ;)

Xanax, take me away!!! The heights and drops scared me back then! Can't imagine how much worse I'll be now! :scared1:

Rory said he didn't 'pull the trigger' on WDW because airfare climbed to new heights. Guess I'm not missing anything there.

Memories for Kelly and her Aunt are priceless tho! :cloud9:

Marty's sister, with MS, is in (boring) Montana. Our belated honeymoon was spent with them 17 years ago. I haven't been back since then, and she's worse now, wheel chair bound. Her & Kelly share a BD and I want Kelly to know of her Aunt (before she's gone - sorry to say). Her Aunt Judi is a remarkable lady, much like Kelly's Grandma. :goodvibes Strong genes in those Raye's! :thumbsup2 The exciting, and beautiful part of Montana is Glacier National Park, where we're spending 2 glorious nights at 2 of their finest resorts! Handicap accessible and all, we're paying for it all, since DSIL & DBIL are putting us up, and putting UP with us the other nights. ;)

Xanax, take me away!!! The heights and drops scared me back then! Can't imagine how much worse I'll be now! :scared1:

Rory said he didn't 'pull the trigger' on WDW because airfare climbed to new heights. Guess I'm not missing anything there.

Memories for Kelly and her Aunt are priceless tho! :cloud9:

Kim you will have fun cause lets face it any vacation when you don't have to be at work or cooking, cleaning or anything else is a good time!:yay:

Thanks for the explanation Kim.

Yes, Montana might be boring to you but I can see why you want to go there.

I'm sure that you will have a great time.

I hope that views make up for those heights and drops that you are afraid of:thumbsup2

How long is the trip. I'm guessing that you are driving:confused3

Too bad about those airfares for Rory.

They change so often some times that you don't even get 5 minutes to make up your mind whether you want to go or not:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter