• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who feels like a Threadkiller....Take 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixie dust 112

DIS <font color=limegreen>Vet<font color=black>era
Well our temporary thread is up to page 250 so will be closed anytime now, so I thought I start part 3 now! In the words of DU ok Tkers...carry on!

Thanks PD!:wave:
Im here....
No plans for this weekend:sad2: , except to go out to dinner tomorrow night...
Its our 35th Ann.:goodvibes

I hope all you TKers have a great weekendpixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

Happy Anniversary DalPal!

Thanks for making the new thread, PD...I've subscribed!

This weekend is going to be quiet for DH & I. I had cantor practice today - they've asked me to start singing for funerals. A sad duty, but necessary. No one is in the mood to sing, but they want music...make sense?

Anyway, NEXT weekend, we have DH, DSIL & the grandbabies coming for the weekend! We are SO excited!

Take care!

Happy anniversary Betsy!

I have a busy weekend. Tomorrow I go to NYC with dd(16) to see a Chorus Line.

Sunday I am going to NYC with NSalz and our 14 year old daughters. We'll go to the museum of natural history, central park, World of Disney, and the Hershey store... and who knows what else.

Thanks PD!:wave:
Im here....
No plans for this weekend:sad2: , except to go out to dinner tomorrow night...
Its our 35th Ann.:goodvibes

I hope all you TKers have a great weekendpixiedust:

TTFNpaw:

:woohoo: Congratulations Betsy & Mike...35 years is awesome!!!!

PD - have a FUN time in the city!!!:thumbsup2

and WELCOME Emmers....this is a FUN group!!! you;ll like it here

Hiya Threadkillers!

Emmers - welcome to the thread....you've found the friendliest spot on the disboards and we hope you stay and enjoy yourself!

I saw we turned the page on our other threadkillers thread....which one are we posting on permanently?

I'm getting some cleaning done in the guest bedroom for next weekend's guests. Ya'll take care and we'll chat later!

Hiya Threadkillers!

Emmers - welcome to the thread....you've found the friendliest spot on the disboards and we hope you stay and enjoy yourself!

I saw we turned the page on our other threadkillers thread....which one are we posting on permanently?

I'm getting some cleaning done in the guest bedroom for next weekend's guests. Ya'll take care and we'll chat later!

we might as well stay here...i would imagine the other thread will shut down sometime soon

Next weekend is the annual gilroy garlic festival....lots of food, fun & sun!!! come on over~

Oooh, I wish I could! I got some garlic vinegar from Gilroy once - it was amazing in salads!

Take care and enjoy yourself!

Oooh, I wish I could! I got some garlic vinegar from Gilroy once - it was amazing in salads!

Take care and enjoy yourself!
Well i would be MORE than happy to get you some more if you'd ever like more!

we might as well stay here...i would imagine the other thread will shut down sometime soon

Next weekend is the annual gilroy garlic festival....lots of food, fun & sun!!! come on over~

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Garlic!:yay:

We didnt get into the new Batman movie, saw we saw Mama Mia! Soooooooooooooooo corny but so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnny! Very cute movie!:thumbsup2

James did not like it at all!:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter