Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were watching Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Season 1 on DVD.

Yes it can really be funny.

There have been times when we've laughed and laughed so hard at that show.:rotfl2:

I think Drew Carey has a great sense of humor. I don't know what to think of him on Price Is Right though. :confused3

Cally, when do you sleep???

I loved Whose line when it first came out...don't watch it any more tho~

We were supposed to go out tonight but wound up watching Saw 4. It's a gory one with a very detailed plot...you really have to have watched the first three to even get it~

I haven't seen him on the Price Is Right but I think that he's probably gonna need a bit of time to find his own special spot on that show.

I mean look at all the years that Bob Barker had to get it just right;)

I don't think Cally ever sleeps:confused3

I really should be sleeping.

I need to get on a better schedule for vacation.

Only 8 more days :woohoo:

Is it 7 or 8???Your tickers don't match :confused3

Yeah, I noticed that.

I have 7 more sleeps to go, including tonights, if I ever get there:rotfl2:

So I am at home 6 days before we leave.

:scratchin

:scared1:

Yikes, when I look at it that way, it's awfully close isn't it:eek:

Somehow I still think it's a long ways off.

Edited to add: I think the tickers are till the ship actually leaves, not until we leave for Orlando.

the new furniture........

complete with lounging leeches:rotfl:

IMG_2766.jpg

at least Liz is offering to share her chips with us popcorn::
NICE.......looks really comfy but yeah i'm not sure my leeches would be eating on it (just yet)....actually our family room furniture they can eat on...however i'm not sure they've ever even sat in the living room - let alone eat in there.....:scared1: :lmao:

We've had ours a long time too and they are always irreplacable but I just can not imagine living in a house without a cat.

The house feels too empty to me when there is not cat in it.

Good night Brenda.

Have a good rest and enjoy your fun weekend to come.
Thanks....i actually slept 9 hours.....:woohoo: guess that helps to make up for only 6 during the week....although i sure miss out on the FUN you all have here at night.....

Robin...are Liz's & Alex's BF & GF going on the cruise as well? You probably have said somewhere back in the archives, but i just don't recall....

Cally, when do you sleep???

I loved Whose line when it first came out...don't watch it any more tho~

We were supposed to go out tonight but wound up watching Saw 4. It's a gory one with a very detailed plot...you really have to have watched the first three to even get it~

:confused3 Sleep? What is that??

:teeth: I think I fell asleep right after my last post lastnight. I actually fell asleep in the livingroom on the couch with the tv on and my laptop infront of me. I didn't mean to fall asleep honest!! :lmao: I only blinked and next thing you know.....

I woke up around 5am and moved to my bed only to be awoken a few hours later by a sick DeV. He threw up this morning and it wasn't pretty. :scared:

He says he feels better now but he's looking kind of pale. :sick:

Anyhoo, it's a cloudy dark rainy cold day.

I saw the first SAW and that was enough for me. I'll pass on the rest. Yikes!!!

Yeah, I noticed that.

I have 7 more sleeps to go, including tonights, if I ever get there:rotfl2:

So I am at home 6 days before we leave.

:scratchin

:scared1:

Yikes, when I look at it that way, it's awfully close isn't it:eek:

Somehow I still think it's a long ways off.

Edited to add: I think the tickers are till the ship actually leaves, not until we leave for Orlando.

:laughing:

confuzzled

Good Mornin!

I am having company this weekend.....The pitter patter of little feet!

Hope Dev:sick: feels better!:wizard:

This is all I got!:confused3

NICE.......looks really comfy but yeah i'm not sure my leeches would be eating on it (just yet)....actually our family room furniture they can eat on...however i'm not sure they've ever even sat in the living room - let alone eat in there.....:scared1: :lmao:

Thanks....i actually slept 9 hours.....:woohoo: guess that helps to make up for only 6 during the week....although i sure miss out on the FUN you all have here at night.....

Robin...are Liz's & Alex's BF & GF going on the cruise as well? You probably have said somewhere back in the archives, but i just don't recall....

Glad to hear that you had a good sleep:thumbsup2

This furniture is in the family room but I don't really care too much about people eating on our furniture, in my car etc., wearing their shoes in the house (wiped clean first of course).

Like DU said I really am pretty easy going when it comes to that stuff. Stuff (furniture, carpets, cars) are meant to be used/lived with.

Alex is not going on the cruise with us because he has to go to school. He didn't feel that he could take the time off to go on the cruise. I think we are going to plan something for the summer or early fall for him so that he can have a nice vacation too. When we booked the cruise he said, why don't you go when I can go too:confused3 So it will be looked into later.

Two summers ago we did a short trip to Disney the last week of August with the whole family At the time, Liz had no boyfriend but we took Alex's girlfriend. It was great..... hot.... but great. So might plan something like that.

Liz's boyfriend, John is coming on the cruise. He paid his own way so I don't mind if he comes;) He figures that he can easily recover from a week missed of school. He really thinks he doesn't like cruising (been once, had an attack of kidney stones while on the ship) but we are hoping that he will change his opinion after this trip.

:confused3 Sleep? What is that??

:teeth: I think I fell asleep right after my last post lastnight. I actually fell asleep in the livingroom on the couch with the tv on and my laptop infront of me. I didn't mean to fall asleep honest!! :lmao: I only blinked and next thing you know..... Sleep DEPRIVATION can do that!!!:lmao:
I woke up around 5am and moved to my bed only to be awoken a few hours later by a sick DeV. He threw up this morning and it wasn't pretty. :scared:

He says he feels better now but he's looking kind of pale. :sick: ohhhh - poor guy...hope he feels better
Anyhoo, it's a cloudy dark rainy cold day. GORGEOUS day here...blue sunny skies here....COLD (41 deg)...but nice
I saw the first SAW and that was enough for me. I'll pass on the rest. Yikes!!!
didn't see any of them...don't think i will....:scared:

Good Mornin!

I am having company this weekend.....The pitter patter of little feet!

Hope Dev:sick: feels better!:wizard:

This is all I got!:confused3
Mac must be on her way....:thumbsup2

Glad to hear that you had a good sleep:thumbsup2

This furniture is in the family room but I don't really care too much about people eating on our furniture, in my car etc., wearing their shoes in the house (wiped clean first of course).

Like DU said I really am pretty easy going when it comes to that stuff. Stuff (furniture, carpets, cars) are meant to be used/lived with.

Alex is not going on the cruise with us because he has to go to school. He didn't feel that he could take the time off to go on the cruise. I think we are going to plan something for the summer or early fall for him so that he can have a nice vacation too. When we booked the cruise he said, why don't you go when I can go too:confused3 So it will be looked into later.

Two summers ago we did a short trip to Disney the last week of August with the whole family At the time, Liz had no boyfriend but we took Alex's girlfriend. It was great..... hot.... but great. So might plan something like that.

Liz's boyfriend, John is coming on the cruise. He paid his own way so I don't mind if he comes;) He figures that he can easily recover from a week missed of school. He really thinks he doesn't like cruising (been once, had an attack of kidney stones while on the ship) but we are hoping that he will change his opinion after this trip.

well sounds like a fun trip....you should think about joining us on the 12/27/08 NYE cruise....it's gonna be FUN!!!!!

A New Years Eve cruise sounds like fun but also expensive.

I'll have to look into it.

Cally is DeVaughn feeling better yet?

I hope so.

Makenzie is coming to visit :woohoo:

Have fun, take some pictures to share with us.:cutie:

It's Magicmeets registration time folks!

Anyone who wants to attend the Disney Fan gathering I help organize in August should go to Magicmeets.com and register for up to the minute details for this year's meet...

http://magicmeets.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter