Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalpal

<font color=ff00cc>Has a brand new granddaughter!<
Good morning threadkillers.

I'm breathing a bit better today already, so maybe things are looking up for my stuffiness at least.

Got a ton of things to do today and no energy to do them with:guilty:

Maybe breakfast will help.

:wave:

Well Robin,
THANKS ALOT!.....I think you gave me your cold :teeth:....I havent been on the last couple of days ...because I have been feeling like .....WEll...as BP would say....Craaaaaaap!...I would discribe it differently, but this IS the DIS...So Ill leave it at that.....
All Id like for now is to be able to breath...:sick:
I hope you are feeling better soon and all the DR. appts. turn out well for you! pixiedust:
:cheer2: Finally your new couch....!!!!..YEA!!!!!:yay: :cool1:

DU,
So glad the surgery went well....Ill be praying for a successful recovery:wizard:

If you end up going in June...Please let me know if its within the 18th-27th...as thats when we will be there...AND staying at your Fave. resort...POP...
It would be fun to meet up....Although James might feel a bit out numbered with the five girls (ranging in age from 8-17)....Im sure they would give him plenty of attention though...LOL;)

I dont need the art work either....Ill just take the money:teeth:...THANKS you are a real peach!:goodvibes Oh if Robin doesnt want the new house...Ill take that off your hands also....;) :rotfl:

Well I have proceeded to kill every fish in my tank but my loach...:sad2: ..
I made the major mistake of putting in clearifier, Which would have been alright, but I put in a capfull and I was suppose to put in 2 drops per gal....I really thought I was being conservitive, as I thought I was suppose to put in 2 capfulls(the two capfulls was for the conditioner, NOT the clearifer, I got the two instructions mixed up:guilty: (what a dork I am))...The water looks like crystal tho:upsidedow ...
So Ill be picking up a few more fish tomorrow...IF I feel any better...:confused3
Hello to everyone:wave:

Colleen, Great pics as always:3dglasses :thumbsup2
Did you know theres a photo contest on the National Geo. site.?..If you win they publish your photo in the mag...I think...:thumbsup2

Well Im going to go check on the "Mominator".....See if shes up yet....:3dglasses ..So I can get her fed and get myself back to bed....All I want to do is sleep, and its hard to sleep when you cant breath....and my head feel like its three time the normal size :headache:

Have a good day everyone.....:wizard:

TTFN

Aww, Betsy, I'm so sorry that you are so sick.

I'm still functioning (after a fashion) anyways.

I feel kinda weak but I'm a ton less stuffy already today.

I hope you feel much better soon.

I'm so sorry to hear about your fish too.

If you were a few hours closer I'd bring you a whole bunch of lovely guppies :fish:

Get some rest and feel better.

Aww, Betsy, I'm so sorry that you are so sick.

I'm still functioning (after a fashion) anyways.

I feel kinda weak but I'm a ton less stuffy already today.

I hope you feel much better soon.

I'm so sorry to hear about your fish too.

If you were a few hours closer I'd bring you a whole bunch of lovely guppies :fish:

Get some rest and feel better.

Thanks Robin:hug:
Im sure this will pass in time,...and Im not going anywhere...YOU on the other hand HAVE to get better SOON....Or it will be the pits of a vaca....if you are still sick...P&P for getting better....:wizard: :wizard:

Id take your fish off your hands if you were closer( guppies are one of my favorites), but Id probably kill them too... :rolleyes:

Its been alot of years since Ive had a tank...I just have to get back into it, and stop making dumb mistakes...:mad: I have to say my loach doesnt look too effected by it.....Maybe a little lonely now:confused3 They must be tough!:thumbsup2

Moms not up ...so I cant go back to sleep yet...:rolleyes:

Good Mornin both Thread & Fish Killers!:eek:

Thanks for all the Well wishers!:wizard:
Happy new Furniture day Crusin!

Me thinks I can sleep for 24 hours!:worship:

...I was more thinking about a smaller piece of art work that would fit in nicer with the size of house that I already have.

Maybe something that will fit on the fireplace mantel:confused3

How about these then... :thumbsup2

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

Yeah, really strange.

It doesn't happen to you when your nose is stuffy??

Not when I sit, usually when I try to lay down in bed, I gotta elevate myself with a couple pillows to get any sleep.

I second the pseudephedrin recommendation, that's what I use.

No Cally, they are crystals...

and the plaque is to the left of Roy and Minnie near the flagpole right up front at MK. I'd never seen this before I found it wandering MK waiting for our backstage tour to start :goodvibes:

National Geo has a photog contest? I look, I rarely enter them but I do like to check them out. Most I don't enter because they want me to relinquish the rights to my pics if I send it to them.

I think John and I have your cold too Robin! Our noses are running and he's getting crabby and miserable cause he can't breathe :confused3

Fish will die when you start up a tank...it's a fact. Usually thru natural means but sometimes....just sometimes...thru owner error :duck: :fish: :lmao:

How about these then... :thumbsup2

DSC_0181.jpg

I kinda like the Mickey but not really that much that I'd have to own it.

New furniture arrived. An hour and a half before they said they were gonna deliver it.

I had just gotten home and was walking up the driveway when I heard a truck coming down the other street. I'm thinkin :listen: is that the furniture truck already. And it was.

Nice to have it but it's a lot bigger than I expected it to be. Sure fills up the space down here.

DU, you best watch out or you'll find yourself featured on that "evil" place again starting threads like that:rotfl2:

I have an appointment to get my tooth pulled on Feb4. They said they could have done it tomorrow but I'm thinking no way. Too close to my vacation and knowing my luck something WOULD go wrong and also with this cold, I'm thinking I have enough aggravation without pulling a tooth over top.

I kinda like the Mickey but not really that much that I'd have to own it.

that's why I take pictures of this stuff, I can take it home and it fits in a very small amount of space ;)

New furniture arrived. An hour and a half before they said they were gonna deliver it.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :happytv:

I had just gotten home and was walking up the driveway when I heard a truck coming down the other street. I'm thinkin :listen: is that the furniture truck already. And it was.

Nice to have it but it's a lot bigger than I expected it to be. Sure fills up the space down here.

DU, you best watch out or you'll find yourself featured on that "evil" place again starting threads like that:rotfl2:

I checked! not yet :ssst:
:lmao:

I have an appointment to get my tooth pulled on Feb4. They said they could have done it tomorrow but I'm thinking no way. Too close to my vacation and knowing my luck something WOULD go wrong and also with this cold, I'm thinking I have enough aggravation without pulling a tooth over top.

:wizard:

:wave:

Robin, got any pictures?:banana: Well I hope you get to feeling better soon. :wizard: :wizard: Not long before your trip.

Colleen, those pieces are cute and the pics look so crisp.

It's been a cold rainy day today. Right now it's 37. :cold: I think we had sleet rain earlier.

So much for living in the *heat* of the south :confused3

They really do come out clear, so much detail...

and these are lesser quality copies that I post ::yes::

Colleen, I like it when it gets cold. I'm enjoying it while it lasts. We're only missing the snow now.

Oh you all ready answered my question!!

So what do you plan on feeding the boys this weekend?
Togo's sandwiches Sat lunch....pizza Sat night (i'm cooking as fast as i can dial) & a brunch of pancakes, eggs, sausage bacon Sunday before sending them home...it has to be brunch...they won't even wake up till 11 or after....:lmao:

Good Mornin both Thread & Fish Killers!:eek:

hips.gif
HEY!!!

Thanks for all the Well wishers!:wizard:
Happy new Furniture day Crusin!

Me thinks I can sleep for 24 hours!:worship:

Sooooo Whats everyone having for dinner....Were having fishsticks...
chowtime.gif
:scared1: ......

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

some frozen Wt Watchers 'gourmet entree":lmao: the boys are gone tonite...i don't eat any fish or seafood of any kind...so fish sticks wouldn't be good for me:sad1:

Sooooo Whats everyone having for dinner....Were having fishsticks...
chowtime.gif
:scared1: ......

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

:eek: :lmao:

I had a sandwich made out of left over chicken.

I haven't had much of an appetite the past couple of days.

Everybody else has to fend for themselves;)

I never miss the snow ;)

i don't too much either....if i do...i can just take a trip to Tahoe - get my fill - then come back home.....i love that i can now control my exposure to snow...unlike Iowa where Mother Nature had control.....:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter