who else is gonna be up bright and early on feb 25th to snag lunch ADR's for BOG?

I'll be up at 5 am central time trying for May 20th. Anytime between 10:30 and 12:30 will work for us. I'm actually feeling really lucky that this change is happening when it is. We aren't staying on site, so it's nice to know on site guests won't have a possible 10 day advantage to score reservations before me. :D

I never gave that a thought but you're right. :yay:

We planned a last minute vacation so was unable to get a reservation at BOG during our stay.....that is until last Monday I randomly attempted and got a dinner at 9:50 on 3/1. I plan on being up anyway so am going to try for a lunch instead, if I get it I'm going to cancel the late dinner reservation.

I'm looking for March 27 so I guess I'll be up at 6am (I'm normally up before that anyway because I teach high school). I have a training over an hour from my house so I'm hoping it works at 6am like it's supposed to because if not I won't be able to get on a computer until after 7:30am.

July 3. I have a split party dinner res already so if it's not in my stars I'll survive. But I've got some more expensive dining reservations this trip and it would be really nice to pay lunch prices.

I'll be up and ready to go 6 AM est. Hoping for an early lunch so we can get a spot for the parade.
Thanks for reminding me, I didn't even consider the parade. We have never seen this parade so would really like to catch it. If I make a lunch reservation for 1:00-1:30 I would think we would be out of the restaurant in under an hour if we pre-order and still have time to find a spot for the 3pm parade?

I have a dinner ADR for 3 on 5/5 but we would prefer lunch so I am going to give it a try. I am up at 5:15 every morning anyway so this is no big deal.

And if I get a lunch ADR, I will give up our dinner for that date so some one else will benefit too!

I will be up and trying to get a ressie for March 28th, 2015! I did however have a question, and i apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered already but can someone clarify for me how i go about making the ressie tomorrow morning? Do i just go to the dining part of the website and try to make an ADR like i would do for all the other restaurants? or, am i going to go to the BOG lunch FP+ link that people have been utilizing the past year or so?? Thanks!!

I will be up and trying to get a ressie for March 28th, 2015! I did however have a question, and i apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered already but can someone clarify for me how i go about making the ressie tomorrow morning? Do i just go to the dining part of the website and try to make an ADR like i would do for all the other restaurants?

Yes. It is going to be just like booking any other ADR now.

great...i have no interest in BOG, however I'll be up bright and early because 2/25 just happens to be my 180-day mark. So now I'm going to have all these extra people jamming up the system. :headache:

I will be online at 5 cst for the second day in a row. I'm hoping things will work better tomorrow than they did today. I'm looking for late August. We are celebrating my daughter's Master's Degree and she really wants Be Our Guest. We have an 8:55 dinner reservation but I would much rather have a lunch and cancel the dinner so that we can see Wishes on our last night.

Thanks for reminding me, I didn't even consider the parade. We have never seen this parade so would really like to catch it. If I make a lunch reservation for 1:00-1:30 I would think we would be out of the restaurant in under an hour if we pre-order and still have time to find a spot for the 3pm parade?

I think you'll be fine doing that. The new 3pm parade is especially awesome when viewed from the train station platform but you won't have time to get seats there. The fire from the dragon is eye level!!!

The online system has been a disaster today. I'm still getting an error when I try to search any dining reservation online. Hopefully they get this fixed before tomorrow morning. Yesterday I would have said I would be online at 6am tomorrow to try and snag a lunch reservation. But after doing that this morning (today was the day my window opened) and still not being able to book online, I'm not sure I want to try that again. Good luck to everyone trying. I hope the systems doesn't crash...

^ I have worried about this. Not only will there be all the people trying to make their 180 day ADRs, but also all the people trying to make BOG lunch reservations (from 0 to 180 days in advance)! I wonder how many people actually know about the change in the BOG lunch reservation system? Hopefully it's not enough to cause a total system crash! :scared:

I'll be up at 6am trying for May 3rd, 8th or 7th, in that order. I hope it goes through right away, because DD gets up at 7 and she has no idea we're going, and I don't want her to overhear me on the phone.

I'll be up at 6am for a early lunch on May 31st, or a late lunch on June 6th.

The ONLY time I willingly wake up before 6 is to make dining reservations.

I will be trying for July 16th but we are there for 8 days so we have some flexibility.

I will be up at 5 am hoping for lunch around noon on May 5th. We have ADR at BOG on Friday May 8th at 4:50 but only for 4 people and we have a party of 6. This way everyone could check it out once...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter