who else is gonna be up bright and early on feb 25th to snag lunch ADR's for BOG?

Is there only a select number of guests who get reservatons for lunch and the rest are still able to walk up and wait in line? I am trying to book for April 29 ...a level 3 crowd day! And I can't imagine that the restaurant is booked for lunch on a Wednesday in April!!!! lol! Surely surely surely not!
I think it's a system glitch. I booked this morning for lunch on April 30th this morning and there were multiple slots open and now they are all gone. And like you I can't imagine them all booking up that fast for that week.... Or at least I hope not

I think we broke the phone line, too. Get dead air, a busy signal, or your call can not be completed as dialed since 7:00:00 on the dot!

I was able to make a reservation at 5:45 (for 11:35 on May 20), but the reservation isn't showing up in MDE, and when I try to link it using my confirmation number, it says it can not be located. Is anyone else having this issue? What should I do?

Edited to add: I even got a confirmation email. I actually have two confirmation numbers because when I didn't see the reservation after the first time, I made another one. The reservations are for the same time, which isn't even possible, right? I'm very worried that my reservation isn't going to be valid. o_O

UGH!!!! Having the same issue. It has to be a glitch if there are multiple people experiencing this and ALL of Disney phones are busy!

I think it is all broken
I could not find a single lunch reservation
Phones are down
Dinner reservations available near the 180 day mark

My TA said that the system went down about 20 minutes after. Don't expect it to show in MDE until glitches worked out but if you have a confirmation number or confirmation email you should be fine. This is good news to those who hadn't got a res yet due to errors, I bet there's still time slots.

It looks like it is up and working well now. I was worried since this morning there were no more lunch times showing for the entire week we will be there in April. Now it is showing plenty of different times for lunch during every day of that week. :)

I tried at 558 this morning and. 3 times I was able to see time slots but every time I hit reserve it said error. I never got a confirm email but I just went on mde and it's showing 3 lunch reservations. I will make some people happy when I cancel. Obviously I took screen shots of the confirm numbers just in case. This has been a crazy roller coaster day.

I tried at 558 this morning and. 3 times I was able to see time slots but every time I hit reserve it said error. I never got a confirm email but I just went on mde and it's showing 3 lunch reservations. I will make some people happy when I cancel. Obviously I took screen shots of the confirm numbers just in case. This has been a crazy roller coaster day.
Same here. Error messages but it made 3 res. check MDE if you got an error message.

Sounds like it was crazy this morning. I had my alarm set for 4:30AM and for the first time in a year I didn't wake up when it went off. :( I thought I was doomed! I'm really glad that you got a time though and I hope everyone ended up getting one so we can enjoy this amazing place. :)

after going online at 5:20 (central) and getting nowhere, calling, constantly checking computer and always being told nothing was available - I just checked after work at 3:30 and voila!!! I had my choice of 2 times for May 19th. Doing the Happy Dance:yay:

Keep trying - they are not sold out yet

I went on via my laptop a little after midnight last night, kept hitting refresh, had quite a few system down type messages then around 1am it popped up and I booked for our first choice of 3/25 at 1145am. I had a feeling things would get crazy when the phone lines opened in the morning so I got lucky.

I had no problem making reservations just a little while ago. There were a couple times left on various days I check in the May 7 -16 timeframe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!