Who else has an April happy dance?

We are taking the girls (ages 5 and 7) to WDW for the first time (for them not for us) this April 2008. All ADR made and very excited!!!!

We may not get back for quite some time so I am trying to make the anticipation as well as the first few weeks home more fun. So far, the girls are writing to their favorite princesses and we will "mail" the letters. Then I will "help" the princesses mail them back a letter each before the trip and will also send letters to them after, detailing their meetings with each. I will use fun stationary and know the girls won't notice the postmark is not Florida. This all started from my oldest asking if she could write to Ariel and ask a question before we get to the parks.

Does anyone have anything else they do to have fun with the anticipation as well as to help with the angst over being home?!

Thank you all, by the way. :) These forums have been awesome for my planning as well as just being a place to fuel/vent my excitement! Between my wonderful sister who is Disney savvy and the best at helping me, and you all with your generous info, we are going to have a very magical time!:wizard:

We are staying at Pop from April 20-27. It sounds like there will be a lot of people at Pop!

We haven't told our boys (9 & 13) yet. I hope to not tell them until we pull into the parking lot. They think we are going to visit Mommy's friend in Florida. They just don't realize that her friend is a Mouse!

Cain't wait till April!!!!

Jack

We are doing the April Happy Dance too. This is my daughter and my first time at WDW.... YIPPEE!!!:banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We will be at POP from April 12-19th.... We are on :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Count us in too. We will be checking into BWI on April 24th. We are going on our first Wonder cruise & then the kids think we are headed back home.:rolleyes1 Looking forward to seeing their faces when we drive up to BWI!

Edited: we switched from Pop to Boardwalk! Yippee!

Should we be worried that April 18-25 there are several restaurants extending their hours? Does that mean we're in for a very crowded week that week?

April Happy dance! This is my first time going to Disney back-to-back years, first time with extended family (aunt and uncle and cousins), first time at a hotel other than Caribbean Beach or Beach Club (not counting one night at Coronado last year), and first time in Vacation Club Villas (Wilderness lodge)!

Hoping to be one soon... it will be 44 days (hopefully..) if everything works out and goes through!!!!

We'll be there a little bit earlier than most of you, but most of our trip is in April, so I'll join the happy dance! March 27th-April 6th! :dance3: :yay: :cool1: :woohoo: :dancer: party: :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter