Who else has an April happy dance?

I'll join in the happy dance. April 19-24! We are taking my younger cousins who have never been and the 19th is one of their birthdays. It should be pretty fun!

We are joining in on the happy dance.:dancer: Staying at Pop April 19-22. It's my birthday too on the 19th.

:dancer: :cool1: :dancer: :cool1: :dancer: :cool1: :dancer:

I will be joining the dancing. I have reservations at Pop April 8th thru the 15th. Have to spend my birthday at the World and I'm bringing my parents for an early Mother's & Father's day gift to them. I couldn't pass up the new passholders rate that came out and it gives me a chance to stay in a new hotel.

:cool1: :dance3: We'll be at POP from April 12-19th. First trip with friends and P&PP. Can't wait!!:)

OMG...its like almost everyone is staying at POP in April! We are too - April 19-25 for our first Disney trip ever!

So there I was... browsing the WDW site for a Fall '08 trip and ended up booking one for April - totally unplanned. I'm weak and couldn't resist! :goodvibes

April 27 through May 3 at POFQ or ASMo (still trying to decide)

We are joining in on the happy dance.:dancer: Staying at Pop April 19-22. It's my birthday too on the 19th.

Truedisneyfan ... The 19th is my birthday too!! We'll be at POP the 19th thru the 25th.

Stema74 -- I see your dates are the same as ours

SOOOO Excited!!! It's our first time!:yay: :cheer2:
Going to Home Depot to look for the lime green Mickey heads!!

So there I was... browsing the WDW site for a Fall '08 trip and ended up booking one for April - totally unplanned. I'm weak and couldn't resist! :goodvibes

April 27 through May 3 at POFQ or ASMo (still trying to decide)

I'm with him... literally. :woohoo:

Truedisneyfan ... The 19th is my birthday too!! We'll be at POP the 19th thru the 25th.

Stema74 -- I see your dates are the same as ours

SOOOO Excited!!! It's our first time!:yay: :cheer2:
Going to Home Depot to look for the lime green Mickey heads!!

I'm jumping on the April 19th birthday train too! :cool1:

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Happy Happy Joy Joy!

April 22-24 -- Animal Kingdom Lodge
Deluxe savannah bunk bed room. :woohoo:

Getting ready to go...

April 1-5 SOOOOOO excited! Going with my DBF our first trip together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter