Who did you book through and why?

I booked thru dcl so I could get the obc for using my Disney visa. Then discovered this weekend that because I paid $350 with point from another card I'm not eligible for the obc. Now I wish I'd used another agency offering other perks. But it's ok. Can't wait for may!

Thank you so much to those who remembered to post the full URL of the travel agency you mention. It is the only way for the board filter to do its job.

For others that have mentioned TA's please use the full URL of the agency or website going forward.

Dreams obviously does not have to be as we know they are the sponsor of this board and allowed to be posted. It would be great if everyone could just get in the habit of posting the full URL.

Thanks all!!!

Oh and about searching on the Dis...yes it can be a pain sometimes but trying just Googling your query. I often find great results when searching for a thread by just putting what I think the title of the thread was and adding - The Dis to the end of the query and I get pretty good results.

MJ

If you book through a TA or through Dreams Unlimited can you still get the special discounts such as the Florida resident or military discount or do you have to book directly through Disney?

If you book through a TA or through Dreams Unlimited can you still get the special discounts such as the Florida resident or military discount or do you have to book directly through Disney?

A good TA will get you those discounts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter