Who are your 3 favorite Toy Story 1-3 characters and why ?

Buzz, by far. I have the ultra realistic version of him adorning my cell phone's wallpaper.

The Army men - they're always ready to do their duty:thumbsup2

Mr. Potato Head - he's just plain funny:rotfl2:

REX- can't help but love the poor thing:lmao:

Woody - Ever since I saw it for the first time. Buzz has always struck me as kinda pretentious.

Bo Peep - I had a Barbie doll of her when I was little, and ended up playing with that thing until her limbs fell out. I was so sad/mad that she wasn't in TS3.

Big Baby - ♥ just because.

Woody - he is just so awesome....so loyal!! He never gives up on his friends!!

Slinky - I am a dog fan and I love slinkys so its a given. Plus I think he is so cute.

Bullseye - how could anyone not love bullseye...when he is licking the cheey fingers....his sad eyes.

Spanish Buzz / Buzz when he genuinely thinks he is a space ranger - just brilliant!!!

Bonnie - she is sooo freaking adorable!!

First pone is Mr. Potato Head; he is funny and admirable, next Slinky Dog because I love him very much and I don’t know the reason behind and finally cute little Jesie. :lovestruc

Woody---love the sarcasm

Buzz---he's a great hero!

other Buzz from TS2---he's really funny---and a bit psychotic---also got some good Star Wars parodies with this one

This has been a really fun thread to read. I hadn’t thought about which were my favorite characters but I just loved Bonnie. She was definitely Andy’s counterpart. I loved their interaction. I cried and cried during that scene. It was a perfect ending. It would be much easier to say which character I didn’t like and that would be that kid next door in the 1st movie. I can’t think of his name but anyway. I didn’t like that kid. I wouldn’t have wanted to live next door to him. Not at all.

I love Slinky

Hamm - because he's just hilarious

Rex - Wallace Shawn was the PERFECT choice for him, I think he's great

Mr Potato Head gets some good one liners in there too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter