Who are your 3 favorite Toy Story 1-3 characters and why ?

KL70

Earning My Ears
Who are currently your 3 personal favorite characters from Pixar's 3 TS films made so far and please separately say why, for each fave character named.

Jessie - she's awesome! she's got spunk and she's super cute

Mr. Potato Head - he's funny!

Tour Guide Barbie - I don't know why, but it's exactly how I imagined my Barbies would have acted if they could have talked when I was younger! :laughing:

Rex - He is just hialarious, so paranoid for a dinosaur!

Aliens - they are just....so awesome. no words for them. anything they do cracks me up.

Jessie - She is just so darn cute and loveable.

#1. Ken (DEFIANTlY the best character in toy story 3.)
#2. Woody (He's always been my favorite character, even when I was a kid watching it in theaters.
#3. Aliens (FUNNY)
Honorable mentions: Buzz, Jessie, Mr Potato Head, Barbie, Bullsey, Ham

Wheezy- I just love the way he speaks and sings.

The Aliens- cause they are cute

Mr. Potato Head- Cause he is sarcastic

Rex- because he is hilarious
Slinky- because well hes just cool
Woody- hes the star well originally was the star but still is andys favorite toy
Aliens- becuase there funny
Lotso- because he really surprised me and even though he was mean i thought he was awesome
Buster- especially old buster i have a dachshund at home so thats why

i also like wheezy ham mr potato head and the little green men in toy story 3 when they parachute out of the window i was cracking up

I haven't seen Toy Story 3, yet. So my list will only include my 3 favorite characters from 1 & 2.

1) Jessie - I love her enthusiasm towards life and her attitude.
2) Mr. Potato Head - I love his mood swings and sarcastic remarks.
3) Rex - I love that he has an inferiority complex about not being scary.

I'm heading out to see Toy Story 3 this weekend with my niece. I can't wait to see it and from what I hear, I will be crying at the end.

To Infinity and Beyond,
Michele

1.) Ken because he's hilarious.
2.) Slinky Dog because I love dogs.
3.) Bullseye because he reminds me of a dog with his big eyes.

Rex- I love the guy who does his voice!
Buzz- Tim Allen is so perfect.
Buttercup- First, I love unicorns because apparently, I'm 5. Second, the line "You've met Baron VonShush." makes me laugh until I have tears. :lmao: I'm such a dork.

Hamm = he a very funny know-it-all piggy bank, whats not to love

Woody = A Very relyable and fearless cowboy doll that will do anything to be with his owner again, thats comitment :love: .

As for the last film: Mr. Prickelpants = He may be a minor character but he is british method actor with a cute hedgehog in lederhosen exterior.

There are so many great personalities in all three of them, it's hard to narrow it down!

1. I would have to go with Woody, just because he's the ultimate Disney hero.

2. Rex - he's so funny.

3. Aliens - even though they say the same things over and over, they just never get old.

And some runners-up would be Jessie and Zurg.

1. Woody...is my absolute favorite in all three films, but especially the third. He is so loyal and such a great leader. Plus I love his attitude--sometimes sarcastic, usually optimistic.

2. Slinky...has also been a favorite from the beginning. I don't really know why, but he is also very loyal (was the last to turn away from Woody in the first film, etc). He also says the funniest things!

3. Jessie...because I think she's really fun, and a strong female character in the last two films (never was a fan of Bo Peep).

Other favorites are Rex, Hamm, and Mr. Potato Head. I like Buzz, but I only really like him when he either thinks he's a Space Ranger or is in Spanish mode! :thumbsup2

#1 - Aliens - "The claw.. we worship the claw" just hillarious!

#2 - Spanish Buzz - Ladies man - just great!

#3 - Army men - This is exactly how I pictured my army men!

I could never limit it to 3. I'm terribly obsessed with the Toy Story saga. I mean, there was that little purple cat in the daycare, didn't say anything, had one closeup moment when Lotso was talking, and I just thought it was the cutest thing ever. I was hoping they'd be like Star Wars and market some of the "daycare extras" anyways.

Some of my favorites are Bullseye, the LGM(aliens), Mr. Pricklepants, Hamm, Rex, Buzz, Woody, Wheezy, Slinky, the Woody's Roundup Critters(again, basically the animated equivalence of an extra, but when Woody's talking real fast and the one just goes "...uh-huh," they left their mark)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter