• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whitehall room for reception?

I actually saw the whitehall room in person yesterday! Its really pretty! We decided to use it for the cocktail hour instead of the reception because there's really not much room for a dance floor. But it is very nice! and the Veranda is very pretty as well!

I actually saw the whitehall room in person yesterday! Its really pretty! We decided to use it for the cocktail hour instead of the reception because there's really not much room for a dance floor. But it is very nice! and the Veranda is very pretty as well!

This is off topic but you live about 10 minutes away from me! :goodvibes Have fun in all your planning!

I think that if i can book it we are going to have a small reception after the wedding. It is very pretty outside you can see the castle i think thats what got my attention. And it is small but i think it would be easier and less expensive to decorate it. But we just looked at it in Jan it was very pretty but do what you want not what the planner says :thumbsup2

Can you watch 'Wishes' from the Whitehall Patio? While I know you can see the castle, is the view obstructed a little by the monorail track?

Trace x

Can you watch 'Wishes' from the Whitehall Patio? While I know you can see the castle, is the view obstructed a little by the monorail track?

Trace x

This is a picture from WH patio. You can see the castle WAY in the distance but there's a lot else in the way, so I don't think it would be ideal for watching Wishes....

MarchandApril2012449.jpg

this thread is really old, you might try a new one and see what brides have to say about whitehall patio desert parties and how much you can see? :goodvibes

I never even thought of having our DP there. Our reception is on the patio, with the pre-reception and buffet in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter