white and gold or blue and black?

Huh??

I only see white/gold (well with a bluish tint only because of the poor camera exposure/lighting). I've tried looking at it in different lighting, on different computer screens, have closed my eyes and opened again, lol. Still always white/gold.

Are you guys REALLY seeing actual royal blue/black when you look at that dress? Not just the white with a bluish tint?

Do you really see these colors on that dress?

v3lvg1.jpg

Huh??

I only see white/gold (well with a bluish tint only because of the poor camera exposure/lighting). I've tried looking at it in different lighting, on different computer screens, have closed my eyes and opened again, lol. Still always white/gold.

Are you guys REALLY seeing actual royal blue/black when you look at that dress? Not just the white with a bluish tint?

v3lvg1.jpg

Yes, I did, depending on which photo was shown on which news report :D...assuming that you also think those colors are blue and black :D

Yes, I did, depending on which photo was shown on which news report :D...assuming that you also think those colors are blue and black :D

Haha, yes I see those boxes as blue and black. I also saw what the original dress looks like in one of those links, and yes, it's royal blue and black. But in the original link/pic that started this controversy is the one that shows white/gold with a bluish tint. That's the image I'm wondering how the heck people are seeing ROYAL BLUE and SOLID BLACK in?

This morning I saw the picture and it was white and gold. A few hours later my daughter texted me a picture and it was blue and black. I found the picture that was white and gold and sent it to her. Then I scrolled up in my messages and the picture she had sent me was white and gold. Freaky! :scared:

Huh??

v3lvg1.jpg

Yes, these are the colours you will see. It will freak.you.out. when you finally see the switch.

Haha, yes I see those boxes as blue and black. I also saw what the original dress looks like in one of those links, and yes, it's royal blue and black. But in the original link/pic that started this controversy is the one that shows white/gold with a bluish tint. That's the image I'm wondering how the heck people are seeing ROYAL BLUE and SOLID BLACK in?

And we are wondering how the heck the rest of you are seeing white and gold in an image of a dress that is obviously blue and black. ;)

Haha, yeah I have no idea how people are seeing such bold, solid colors when it appears to me that the light reflecting off the dress (behind glass, I'm assuming) is washing it out. Last night it looked white and gold to me but today I'm seeing a light blue and brownish grey, but never solid blue and black.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter