white and gold or blue and black?

DS and I just texted the photo to a few people. All of the females (from DS's 16-year old girlfriend to my 53-year old sister) see gold and white. All of the males (also from 16 up to 53) see black and blue. DH and my two boys think I'm crazy because I can't see blue and black. So we texted it around and it's clearly men vs. women!

DS and I just texted the photo to a few people. All of the females (from DS's 16-year old girlfriend to my 53-year old sister) see gold and white. All of the males (also from 16 up to 53) see black and blue. DH and my two boys think I'm crazy because I can't see blue and black. So we texted it around and it's clearly men vs. women!

i don't think gender is involved since my mom (67) saw black and blue and my dad (71) saw white and gold.
my sister (35) saw black and blue first but then saw white and gold.
i (28) saw white and gold first but then saw black and blue.

I only saw white and gold but then I started moving my laptop around and it turned black and blue.

You know, we're missing the important issue here. Whatever color, the dress issue ugly.

Disclaimer: I hadn't seen the picture above when I said this.

Last night I saw it as white and gold; today it's blue and black.

I think I just need more coffee. :surfweb:

Who cares if the dress is ugly...I think it's really cool we all see different colors in the dress. What else are we seeing differently?
Final tally on the Today Show -66% White and Gold 33% Blue & Black.

I originally saw only white and gold and couldn't understand how a couple of my family members saw blue/black. I went away from the screen for a while, came back, and saw blue/black. Now I can see them interchangeably.

Four of us in the office looked at it this morning:
- I saw light blue and bronze (I'm female)
- One male and one female saw blue and black
- one female saw white and gold

Have you seen the picture of the dress? What say you?

I see white and gold. Apparently that's what you will see if you don't see well in low light. I have night blindness so I guess I'll never see it as blue and black.

I'd post a picture but I'm on my phone and you can easily find it..

This makes sense as I also see white and gold and I have terrible vision in low light. My mom73 sees it as blue/black and she has excellent eyes.

The original link I only see as white/gold. The latest link above, I see as blue and black.

I have night blindness too and first I saw white/gold then scrolled down the page to read comments. About 10 minutes later I scrolled back up to the top of the page and its now Black and blue, in the same dim lighting I looked at it the first time. Now I only see the B/B cant get it to go back to white/gold.

For me it depended on which news article I was reading!! Some were blue/black, some were ivory/gold. Officially it is blue and black :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter