MGM
AK
SeaWorld
Universal
IOA

which one and why??

absolutely no doubt in my mind.....MAGIC KINGDOM. :teeth:
To me, it is the ULTIMATE Disney place! :love:
There's just nothing like walking :cool1: down Main St USA towards the castle!

Epcot. It's two parks in one. That way I can get my fast ride cravings out of the way in the morning and spend the rest of the day wandering the countries. I've spent days there and I still feel like I haven't seen half of what the countries have to offer.

That's a hard question and one I might have to decide on in April if I go to a conference that scheduled for Orlando then.

My first instincts are Epcot for the same reasons as Patchchild but I think I'd really need to go to MK. MK just makes me feel happy when I look at the castle at the end of Main Street. There's such a feeling of "magic" and joy when I step into MK.

Do I really have to choose one?

You started the thread Kaylajr - which would you choose and why?

We're an Epcot family too. It has everything for us: rides for the boys, princesses for the little girl and plenty of great places to eat. We go to this park more than the others when we are in Disney.

By myself I would choose MGM I love the shows and rides there but my DH doesn't care for much of anything there so if we were together we would go to MK because it is filled with the Disney magic in a way like no other park.

Definitely Epcot. For the same reasons posted above. I just love the World Showcase!

Magic Kingdom...because when I turn the corner on Main Street and see the Castle, everything goes away. I know that for just a little while, I can play.

oh yeah I did forget to say

well it is a hard one that is why I asked

I would probably go with Epcot too
since it is like 2 parks in one
and it is both my DD's fave park

Without a doubt, Animal Kingdom! It is my absolute favorite park! I love everything there, and it is so pretty and peaceful!

Phew. That is a tough one. I think I would say the Magic Kingdom. Seeing the castle at the end of Main Street, the bunches of balloons, the smells. Magical! It reminds me of trips when I was a kid and trips with my kids. I love it! Great, now I'm crying and I want to go back! :lmao:

I have to say MK! I just love to see that castle. Magical! It's Disney to me.
I do love all the other parks, but the Magic Kindgom is the best!!!
:sunny:

Our answer in a resounding yell from my kids (all 5) is MK... DH said AK and so did I...but we'd take whatever park would let us in.... :)

Epcot. Two parks in one and like illuminations! Plus can skip over to boardwalk so easily at the end of the night!

While I love Epcot bunches, if I could only pick one I'd pick the Magic Kingdom, because to me, that IS Disney. You can't beat that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter