Which Walt Disney World Park Should You Visit First?

Which Walt Disney World Park Will YOU Visit First?

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.
For us, it's be MK....depending on our arrival day though. There are a few days a week MK is best to avoid, so should that be on our first park day, we'll do EPCOT instead.

It really depends, usually when we go we check what days the parks close later (for example, if Epcot closes at 9 both Saturday and Sunday, and Hollywood studios closes at midnight on Saturday then we go to HS first). We always base our decision as to where we are going according to that, trying to get the most time in every park :).

It really depends, usually when we go we check what days the parks close later (for example, if Epcot closes at 9 both Saturday and Sunday, and Hollywood studios closes at midnight on Saturday then we go to HS first). We always base our decision as to where we are going according to that, trying to get the most time in every park :).

That's a great plan! Just go to whichever park has the best hours. :)

I'm most amazed that people would go to a super crowded park just because they have to start their trip at Park X. When another park is sitting there with half the number of people. Lower crowds trump all other things for us

I vote none of the above, there isn't an always clear answer. I think it depends more on arrival time, half day or full day, park hours, special events going on, EMH's and more.

Granted, this will only be our second trip, but I can't think of doing anything but heading straight to Magic Kingdom. Our arrival day has basically become a 'get out of the airport and go bum around MK day'. No official touring plan or agenda that day, just walk around and take it in and get on the rides and attractions that don't have a big wait. After that, dinner and settling into the condo.

We always start with MK regardless of crowd calendars - it's not completely "Disney" until we see the castle and smell the popcorn!

This! I couldnt imagine going anywhere else 1st. The only time we didnt start with MK was our very 1st trip. We pulled into the MK parking lot and it started to torrential downpour. It was late afternoon and we figured rather than waste a ticket (plus the kids were 3 and 4 at the time so we didnt want to drag them around in the rain)...we went to DTD and had a blast! BUT...with that said... I dont feel like i am IN disney until we see the castle. I just love that feeling.

For me it's EPCOT at least for the majority of my 8 trips.
Here's the reason: Even with leaving on the earliest flight from PIT, usually around 7AM, and checking in (and eating lunch) at the resort it is always sometime around noon before we get to the first park.
This only gives us about a half day there, so we usually do Future World and possibly some of World Showcase before it closes. Most of the time at the end of the week we go back to World Showcase and possibly park hop.

For me it's EPCOT at least for the majority of my 8 trips.
Here's the reason: Even with leaving on the earliest flight from PIT, usually around 7AM, and checking in (and eating lunch) at the resort it is always sometime around noon before we get to the first park.
This only gives us about a half day there, so we usually do Future World and possibly some of World Showcase before it closes. Most of the time at the end of the week we go back to World Showcase and possibly park hop.

That's cool, then you can split Epcot into 2 days. One half Future World, One half World Showcase. Love it! :)

Always visit MK first. There's something about entering the park and going around that first corner where you see the castle in her full glory. It's just magical and sets the tone for the whole trip. We then do HS, EPCOT, AK in that order or switch it up depending on crowd levels.

I voted for AK since we always go to a park on arrival day and it's our least favorite so we need the least amount of time there. ;)

Always visit MK first. There's something about entering the park and going around that first corner where you see the castle in her full glory. It's just magical and sets the tone for the whole trip. We then do HS, EPCOT, AK in that order or switch it up depending on crowd levels.

Very popular choice, same with me! :)

For our last trip and upcoming trip in June, Epcot is our destination. For starters we are staying at the Swan Dolphin and don't arrive until early or mid afternoon. If the room is ready, we plan on dropping off our luggage, freshen up and maybe take a little nat or explore the resort. We then like to take a nice leasierly walk to Epcot and enjoy the boardwalk along the way. Then we plan on grabbing a bite to eat and enjoy the park.

We plan on hitting MK EMH to start out our first official full day at WDW! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter