Which Walt Disney World Park Should You Visit First?

Which Walt Disney World Park Will YOU Visit First?

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.
For first time visitors, I think MK is a must as your first park. Walking down Main Street and seeing the castle IS the quintessential first WDW experience.

If it's your first time Magic Kingdom, definitely. The first time you walk down Main Street is just a magical experience and just an amazing way to start off your trip.

Agree with others that say for first timers, I think magic kingdom is a must. Most many time visitors still love to start with MK. We usually do but this year we are going with what works best with the times listed and everything :)

My hubby said it started with Magic Kingdom so that's where we start....always. And he and our children always ride the Tea Cups first. It's just tradition.

I visit Hollywood Studios first each trip. That said, for first time visitors, I would encourage them to visit Magic Kingdom first, unless they have young children. I've seen families with young children visit Magic Kingdom first and then the kids don't enjoy the other parks quite as much as they could have because they are too busy being focused on how these other parks aren't as fun for them as Magic Kingdom. For families with young children, I often recommend Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios first.

We are starting with AK first. MK was the first plan but we are taking our 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter. She loves animals and we were able score character breakfast at Tuskers for 8:05. Getting in before the crowds, meeting Minkey and hitting the safari for the first ride is a great way to start the week! Plus being a smaller park means we can be done earlier and not overwhelm her the first day.

We are starting with AK first. MK was the first plan but we are taking our 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter. She loves animals and we were able score character breakfast at Tuskers for 8:05. Getting in before the crowds, meeting Minkey and hitting the safari for the first ride is a great way to start the week! Plus being a smaller park means we can be done earlier and not overwhelm her the first day.

I hear Tusker is awesome! I hope you all have a great trip! :)

I am amazed that people go to HS and AK as their first stop! I never really considered it! Lets get some more opinions!

We always go to MK first. We plan our arrival on a Monday since Tuesday is usually a good day to go to MK. :)

We always go to MK first. We plan our arrival on a Monday since Tuesday is usually a good day to go to MK. :)

Yes, that's very smart. MK is almost always less crowded on Tuesdays because that normally is the day people go to Epcot. :)

It's not even our favourite park but we don't feel like the holiday has really started until we've walked down Main Street!!
Last year we started with AK (due to EMH's/crowd levels etc) and of course we thoroughly enjoyed it but it felt like filler, sort of we're not really in Disney yet because I haven't seen the castle!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter