Which restaurant at WDW for a first date?

Somewhere in the World Showcase so you can walk around Epcot afterwards. I would do either San Angel Inn or Rose & Crown :)

Ohana and the beach is nice.

Artist's Point at the WL & then to the beach is nice.

The Wave at the Contemporary and then to the beach is nice.

Narcoossees at the GF then to the beach is nice.

We had a great meal at Flying Fish on the Boardwalk and then there is a beach by the Beach Club.

Are you seeing a theme here? Romantic walk on a beach.:lovestruc

bellebud said:
omg!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I had to go back and read it... I didn't see the typo either! Good one!!

Me too!!!!!!! Didn't see it the first time either!!! :rotfl: my goodness that's funny. LMAO!!

Buckalew11 said:
Good to hear. I'm glad you met and enjoyed it. Now, if it proceeds, I'd keep it off here. JMO. :goodvibes

Why, do people not talk about their significant others? I'm confused.

People share all kinds of things here, some TMI, some very little and some do not even mention a S.O.

I am not talking about simple, nice posts that you might want to share but I'd beware of too much sharing or too much involvement from strangers in a relationship. He's got a screen name also so I jus think you all need to be super careful of what you put out there.

To say something about doing the parks with someone special in your life is fine IMHO but to give too many facts or be asked too many questions and get sucked in to the DIS knowing too much is another.

I'd just protect this friendship no matter the direction it goes. Just my opinion as it can happen quickly around here. ;)

Good luck. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter